Erin Moriarty Calls Out Misogynistic Boys Fans Commenting on Her Appearance

tvline.com/2022/09/07/erin-moriarty-the-boys-fan-trolling-criticism-season-3-starlight/

Attached: starlight.jpg (620x420, 54.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GeixtYS-P3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time to recast her with Sarah Gadon

Don't answer the call next time then

Please do not click OPs link
>“Whilst I’m sure her male colleagues have endured unjust criticism, the obsession with her looks and the extent of objectification is unmatched,” essay author butcherscanary wrote, noting that Moriarty’s “every post and pose” has drawn criticism of her looks and comparisons to her appearance in previous Boys seasons. “The harassment feels all the worse given the context of her role as Starlight on the show, a woman silenced and sexualised, treated like a celebrity canvas for others to project onto rather than a human being with her own thoughts and feelings. But Annie is fictional, and Erin is not.”

Whoops they included some random cunt's quote for no reason
Here:
>, “I do feel silenced. I do feel dehumanized. I do feel paralyzed. I’ve put blood, sweat, and tears into this role (over & over & over again), I’ve grown UP in this character’s shoes (*emphasis on grown up – we change & evolve mentally AND physically). So with that I say: a) thank you to @butcherscanary b) this does break my heart – I’ve opened up a vein for this role and this kind of trolling is exactly what this role (Annie) would speak out against and c) everyone’s going through their own battle(s); let’s not add to that. I will never intentionally (and ESPECIALLY) publicly add to yours.” (Note: An earlier version of Moriarty’s caption called fans’ behavior “misogynistic trolling,” but has since been edited to “this kind of trolling.”)

I don't care. Can someone just tell me if she confirmed that she was on coke or has an ed?

> woman gets her first big paycheck
> runs to ruin her face like a braindead bimbo
> complain when she gets called out

lemme guess

incel: who was in the wrong here?
virgin 2, 3 and 5: the woman, of course
incel 4: why?
all in unison: because shes a woman!!! (snivelling, raucous laughter)

deranged jobless schizo who was not loved by his mother: n - word!!

virgins who would piss themselves if a woman made eye contact with them: rape! rape rape rape!!

basement dweller leeching off social welfare: look at these fbi crime statistics!!!

wow thanks everyone what a wonderful thread on Any Forums.org just wonderful truly a benefit to society as a whole

Captain Lesbo

Incel (you) she will never thank you

Wow that sounds like a big deal. Any hot takes from Twitter in combatting this serious problem?

>look like shit
>get told you look like shit
THIS IS MISOGYNY IM BEING GENOCIDED

remember when this site wasnt just incels being 'outraged' by 'outrage?. i hate you for making me use filters

>Serious Problem
Kek

I don't think she's just saying that, I think she really does care.
Because last year or so, I remember some twitter troll was spamming her replies with a screencap where a bump on her lip was visible, making fun of her calling it "herpes". Any celebrity who isn't insecure would just ignore that nobody, but she took the time to respond and say it was an injury she had gotten when she was a child.

She's an actress, of course people are going to comment on her appearance.

BUT I DID IT FOR YOU!

She should address why she's so fucking ugly

>I do feel silenced.
She wrote this and every major publication printed it.

Attached: 1620455642383.jpg (2048x2048, 667.22K)

The comparisons to previous seasons are to point out that she has made herself look like a barbie doll with cosmetic surgery.
It's basically men saying that she was beautiful without the need for dumping time and money into chasing after some ill-conceived concept of beauty.
Isn't that a "feminist" outlook?
Or are we so up our own asses now that a woman making herself look like the Crypt Keeper is an empowering move?
Also, why is anyone watching this show 3 seasons in?

>fucks up and bimbo-fies her face for attention
>gets upset when people give her the wrong type of attention

Hi Erin

women can do anything free of consequences, and to criticize her choices is sexist

Leeching off social welfare is bad? Cool it with the racism, my gal.

youtu.be/GeixtYS-P3s

I 'member when this board was well-adjusted jocks and stacys gladly gobbling up their goyslop, you lying cunt.

>bogs herself
>expects people to not notice

Attached: Erin-Moriarty-Before-After-Plastic-Surgery-Photo--1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 124.48K)