Remember that time robert de niro touched gerard depardieus penis?

remember that time robert de niro touched gerard depardieus penis?
how many takes you think they needed for that?

Attached: denirodepardieu2.jpg (846x323, 22.72K)

This happened in real life except it was me, your mom, and christian bale

what's his dick like?

Lean and veiny

Not even the most absurd scene in this movie. There are two others I can't believe they got away with showing, even for Spanish cinema.

There's a scene prior to this where the characters are teenagers and jack off together while they discuss fucking farm animals.

Donald Sutherland has the best performance in the film

Yeah this scene is far from the most shocking thing in the movie

this looks like someone deepfaked their faces on eachother's body

A flash of light!
Christian Bale has vanished into sand.
>what don't you fucking understand...

this is such a smooth and effortless movie to watch. It's over 5 hours but feels like 2.

If you like lengthy sweeping histories of Italy from a multi-class perspective, watch Best of Youth. It covers two brothers as they live through the good vibes and later tumult of 1960s-90s. 6 hours, but it flies by.

I never see anyone on Any Forums talk about it, but it's a masterpiece like Novacento.

Attached: 51+bnE4drPL.jpg (353x500, 46.13K)

h-he's just like me

One of the best depictions of Jews put to celluloid.

i definitely will, thanks

>it flies by
It really doesn't. Novacento at least has a strong theme, polar protagonists and grotesque memorable scenes.

Ah, to each their own I guess. I was engrossed the whole time, from the corrupt police brother to the Commie terrorist wife. It's at least as large in scope and covers the post-Fascismo period in Italy, which few films do since the lead up to the war is a sexier story to tell for most filmmakers

She just awkwardly fondles their limp dicks. It's weird.

Yeah male nudity always looks weird and awkward because they're never erect for censorship reasons

I don't think I've seen a single erect penis in a movie

Holy Rollers
Brown Bunny

The first half is a million times better than the second half especially after The Niro becomes Padrone and becomes a non-character who Bertolucci uses to make a bunch of absolutely retarded decisions all for the sake of anachronistic allegories. And that last half-hour of the film should've just been "and everybody clapped"

He's a big fella

Attached: depardieu_putin.jpg (1364x573, 139.84K)

>Holy Rollers
Holy Motors*

Micheal Pitt. the dreamers

antichrist

Attached: preview.jpg (1280x720, 42.1K)