All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers...

All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob.

Attached: J&SB.jpg (600x338, 42.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dn-j8Pnzpbs
youtube.com/watch?v=U_jiHb7THB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How was this franchise even popular? Do GenX-ers really?

Jay and silent Bob strikes back was unironically funny. It came off naturally dumb not forced like the second attempt

It was funny, and the official view askew ranking goes like this: ChasingAmy>clerks2>clerks>JaSBstrikeback>Dogma>Mallrats>JaSBReboot

cope zoom zoom faggot, shit was kino

Attached: scp.jpg (420x420, 137.61K)

Mira and Max Weinstein? Great parents

nowadays they could have just written in a bomb threat and gotten the site pulled

None of Kevin Smith movies were good.

This is still hilarious. I watched this movie at least 50 fucking times I know it by heart at this point.
If you disagree see the text in OPs post, faggot.

They should have left the hooker scene in.
youtube.com/watch?v=dn-j8Pnzpbs

nowadays if he tried that he'd be arrested for hatecriming

it's such a well crafted, brisk movie. it's an hour and 40 long but doesn't feel like it, very well paced. it's not the Godfather or anything but just surprisingly well put together, a shame Smith fried his brain smoking too much pot and being woke because he actually used to be surprisingly good at filmmaking.

It's the perfect comic book movie.
I refuse to watch the sequel, I saw that 1 minute teaser or whatever it was and that was one of the hardest to sit through 1 minutes I've ever seen.
Fuck you Kevin.

>should've stopped chasing her

Attached: chasing amers.jpg (1920x804, 207.32K)

i watched it, it's not really offensively bad but it's really bland and shows how far Smith has fallen. something broke in him and he just cannot handle criticism anymore, whether it's from audiences or studio execs. and i get both can be overbearing but you NEED some kind of outside feedback and be willing to grow and change or you wind up making The Phantom Menace. it's worse than him being stagnant but he's actually regressing as a filmmaker now, it's sad.

This is somehow the same guy that gave us the eat shit lines above. He fell hard.

Attached: image_2022-09-07_125844112.png (1624x1194, 1.69M)

Clerks 3 is gonna suck, isn't it

Attached: 1580781788519.jpg.jpg (255x248, 11.03K)

>OH MY GOD, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE

Attached: 1659176263358.png (1024x1024, 1.12M)

No version of Clerks 3 was gonna be good.Jeff Anderson turned down the script ten years ago which would've been comprised of whatever smith was going through at the time, but it probably would've been better then what were getting which is Randal having Smith's heart attack and then wanting to make movie about Clerks. It's like poetry.

Prolly but I'm still gonna watch it.

Clerks 3 is just Kevin Smith's story about him getting a heart attack but with Dante. Do you really want to hear about his heart attack again?

Me too bro, me too. Won't be paying for it though.

Attached: hug.png (746x512, 99.36K)

Love this scene, the way he says everything is just too good

only reason im for more clerks movies, so we get more jay and silent bob

youtube.com/watch?v=U_jiHb7THB0