/RoP/ Rings of Power General

"ARGHHHH SAVE ME BARAH-" edition

Previous

Attached: 20220907_160351.jpg (2048x1156, 214.07K)

why do all the humans in this show seem to hate elves? It feels like the writers can't keep modern warhammer memes out of their work.

1. elves are uppity cunts that dont appreciate the gifts they have, like long life and natural magic
2. the elves are being a security force watching over Morgoths former subjects, so the humans already saw the elves as invaders

I just hope we will see grand battle episodes

thinking about buying the books lads. but the german translation

>By the wrath of Allah you dogs will be punished.

Attached: 5FC6A27A-5E37-42C0-ADB3-1EA977B2CC71.png (1136x640, 859.84K)

I imagine reading the texts in German would be an absolute headache, the books are probably 20cm thick

>What is the difference between a ship and a rock?

I don't get the haters, this must've been the best metaphor in the history of TV

>grand battle episodes
There will be a battle in Ep6 or 7
They kept using part of the cavalry charge in the trailers

a rock weighs more than a duck

they have character assassinated literally everyone, galadriel the worst, but i still can't wait for the next episode. Jeff has us by the balls.

Why did Normies know to astroturf Morbius into a meme without giving it a solitary hatewatch to the point where it bombed twice, yet fell for this, Wheel of Time, and most MCU stuff?

That's a nice clipper cut right above the knife ears. Will they have a Barber scene to compliment this?

Attached: 4577432.jpg (640x360, 55.15K)

>wants to make something with real power
>rings of power
bravo bezos

why is kelly brimbore so old if hes an elf?

Attached: Untitled.png (1633x793, 1.81M)

How was the rock formed? What was it's shape?

So what's even the basic premise, since it's in the Second Age? Is it a "here's how everything went horribly wrong that the protagonist of the original has to fix" story, like the Prequel trilogy, Reach, or Torna?

skin damage from working being blacksmith?

Morbius wasn’t conducive to water cooler talk. Normies don’t hate watch they conformity watch so they can talk about latest consoomer media with other normies. If there’s no discussion to be had regarding a piece of media other than facebook memes they have no pressure to view said media. If they hear other normies discussing something they have to watch it in order to not be left out of normie discussion.

English, nigger.

meant for

Why is everyone in Rings so fucking ugly and make you feel no sympathy towards them. In comparison to Hot D where everyone is at least watchable or you understand their reasons (except for the niggers but thats a different story)

But the boat floats because of the upward force exerted by the water. If anything the boat wants to join the abyss but the water refuses.

Rock beats scissors

I have no idea. I'm interested to see how they make it impossible for Galadriel to save the day considering how invincible they're building her up to be. Or how she would just accept the one ring getting lost and not running around trying to find it herself.

I think it’s pointless to dwell on this and try to create headcanon reasoning. It’s simply an awful casting decision and you have to decide if it’s unforgivable or not for your viewing experience.

the three books have 400 sites more in the german translation

It's too early to tell what will be the main plot but so far it's about several different povs about discovering signs and evidence that Sauron and the orcs are not gone and he is planning to come back. There is also a mystery character with a mystery plot

none of my coworkers even know the show is out and certainly haven't watched it. These people even had a GOT series finale party and one of those little betting tables where you bet who would end up winning at the end. No one caes about ROP except hatewatchers .

>mystery character with a mystery plot
The JJ Abrams influence rearing its ugly head

>here's how everything went horribly wrong
That's pretty much what should happen yeah.
Basically several seasons of Sauron decimating the peoples of middle earth until the end of s5.
I doubt it will play out just as straightforward as that though, they are going to add plenty of their own material into this

I don’t disagree, thus far there’s nothing for normies to discuss outside of wow pretty cgi and who is stranger so it’s not snowballing in viewership. That said conformity watching is absolutely how normies operate. In a season or two I can see it being much more popular assuming they manage to pull off a compelling original story.

Unironically only going to watch so I can bitch about it online...

>There is also a mystery character with a mystery plot
it's very obviously Gandalf because every little fucking character quirk like a wizard's fondness for a particular race has to be excruciatingly spelled out in prequels these days.

Attached: Galardlriel.jpg (439x929, 59.17K)

blue wizard or I stop watching

would happily tbdesu

wtf is that

REEEEEEEY

it feels like they deliberately made the elves mundane so that they can have game of thrones -esque elven political drama. next season they will surely elaborate on the tax policy in middle-earth

Racism allegory a la witcher...

Anyway kill yourself shill OP.

bringing gandalf in this early is an insult, more than what theyve already fucked up, it means Eru is already intervening before Sauron has even gotten started. are they just going to skip Annatar completely?

Attached: 1662367388490275.png (380x792, 409.83K)

she looks gassy

reminder that the show could have simply been the blue wizards fucking around in the east but Amazon just HAD to use Galadriel and the big names because they can't write a compelling story without leaning on existing work.

Do they even have rights to the name Annatar?

galadriel sex sex

Wow, neat Witcher adaptation!

Attached: lotr cringe.webm (1120x466, 2.27M)