What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: Liz-Lemon1.jpg (731x412, 47.04K)

femcel

Not enough dick in her mom body

Attached: 1521025104.jpg (1280x1925, 269.08K)

not enough sheet cake

in the early seasons Tina Fey was hot as fuck and always wore those 2000s skintight long sleeve shirts

She was raped, and her attacker slashed her face.

I'm just glad Baldwin never tried to murder her with a prop gun

Baldwin only murders jews.

You can see how Baldwin would say "Greeks are close enough" and pop Tina as well one day though, to be fair

Probably depends on his mood.or what hes wearing at the time.

Didn't wear enough black face.

>a writer's room of NYC liberals came up with and approved of this joke that aired on national television

It truly was a different time. People back then understood that a fictional character's actions don't constitute an endorsement of that behavior by the creators

Attached: 30 rock black face.png (1125x629, 600.15K)

it was a pretty good joke

for me, it's when john hamm got a black hand transplant and it did a black power fist then tried to commit murder

Attached: 166196126709360045.jpg (306x423, 36.18K)

for me, it was when they did an entire episode about Toofer calling Tracey "my nigger"

that doesnt make sense the show is full of self-depricating jokes about women and their stupid antics

I think he was calling the character Liz Lemon a femcel, which is accurate. She's got something mentally wrong with her that makes her terrified of sex, and replace it with food. IIRC it had something to do with her mom catching her making out with a poster when she was a kid.

i dont think you've watched the show
or you have literally no idea what a femcel is

The female equivalent of an incel, which Liz Lemon is. She's full of sexually frustrated rage that she channels into various crusades, causes, and generally butting in where she's not welcome, instead of just having sex.

she's extremly likable and charming, she just have wierd quirks

>she's extremly likable and charming
No. There's an entire episode about her overhearing her coworker calling her a cunt, which makes her flip out and act like even more of a cunt.