Jodie Turner Smith in Star Wars Acolyte

deadline.com/2022/09/the-acolyte-jodie-turner-smithcast-star-wars-series-disney-plus-1235109427/

It’s a series 100 years before Episode 1

Attached: 3537361.jpg (1275x1700, 1.75M)

WE

Cool.
Nobody cares.

>Disney Wars
I'll pass.

Attached: 1662558101057095.jpg (508x532, 43.77K)

x2

will it be as bad as kenobi?

At least this one doesn't look like a man

dey hea

she doesn't look terrible but it's woke wars and instead of having actual diversity with non-human aliens like duros, ithorian, bith, rodian etc they'll just have different colored humans with maybe some prosthetics

holy fuck you just reminded me of Kenobi. It's like a ghost. It was so bad the whole Star Wars fandom is suffering from self-inflicted amnesia, not a whisper about it anymore.

Guess what, white people? Black people laid the foundation in the stories you loved growing up. Das rite. Yoda's first lover was black.

>Jodie Turner Smith
>Amandla Stenberg
I think I found the Star Wars show for White men

who gives a fuck. just don't watch

Fuck it, at least she's somewhat attractive...

>Muh woke
Jesus fucking christ you guys never left 2016 for real

It's obvious diversity hiring.

Yet another whinging woke cunt/ungrateful black celebrity.

Attached: Anne Boleyn Jodie Turner-Smith interview.png (546x487, 358.62K)

A subset of negro fatigue (and the severer condition that succeeds it...) is specifically negress fatigue. Just black women specifically are being shoved into every fucking thing. And they almost never pick attractive kweenz either, it's intentionally fugly and dyke-y ones.

Attached: Modern movies and tv.jpg (960x720, 107.5K)

Some more Dogfart black women.

>8 billion people on this planet
>Thousands of different ethnic groups
>only three ever ethnicity/races to be represented are Africans, Indians and Asians
>all part of the three largest ethnic groups by demographic data

Wow...real nice diversity and inclusion there.
Call me when we actually see Arabs playing Arab characters instead of you sneak hiring Indians or Iranians.
Oh, and how come we don't see any Hispanics or North Africans in the US and EU content? Oh that's right, the whole diversity/inclusion agenda really is a front to promote the race mixing and dilution of the three aforementioned ethnic groups into gen pop, and nobody actually gives a shit if the Khmer or the Georgians or actually represented.

You want to know of a real Uncle Tom racist place? It's right there in Hollywood. The only reasons Blacks were even allowed was to serve as golems which take upon the form and use the jew sees for them in his culture war.

bunch of hypocrites claim ''diversity'' and representation, calls themselves minorities, but there's literally 1 billion + of them on this Earth KEK what a bunch of phonies...

what's so bad about wanting alien diversity? faggot