Watch this black girl and a white man having the exact same arguments you are having about Amazon's Ring of Power...

Watch this black girl and a white man having the exact same arguments you are having about Amazon's Ring of Power, yet they remain civil and friendly about it. Why can't we go back to this, without extremism?
youtu.be/Ohe7ZoyW2yE?t=141

Attached: ebony & ivory.png (2000x834, 1.65M)

>milquetoast libshit fencesitting
>muh civility
>muh aesthetics

nah go fuck yourself

>Arguing or even acknowledging anything about fictional races on public television
Why bother. It doesn't matter how sensitive you are, you're just gonna be branded a racist. Not Werf It.

Because the right has literally no path to success in America outside of extremism

im just not too fond of niggers OP. i don't like niggers in or around anything i do. i dont like seeing them in my grocery store. i dont like seeing them in public. i dont like seeing them on every fucking advertisement on youtube when im trying to fix my car. i dont like seeing them get shoehorned and forced into every fucking show. i dont like how the bookstore has a BLM section at the entrance. now sure, theres plenty of black people that are alright, just as long as they dont like niggers either.

wtf is that supposed to mean

We could be friends, user.

It means he's an idiot.

>yet they remain civil and friendly about it. Why can't we go back to this, without extremism?
They are paid to be bland people on television

Civility is fine, its a tv show. You maladaptive fuck. O wait youre a zoomer and you think fitting in means being i sufferable my mistake

Basically surrendering to the left by being “civil” has gotten nothing but the steady erosion of society and basic morals. The right has to stop playing nice and get as dirty as the left, or dirtier, in order to maintain any semblance of sanity and traditionalism in this country, is what I take from that post.

sounds boring and gay

I get it, I agree, I'm sure the girl in OP's would too to an extent. But at a certain point you've got to understand that the hate from both sides feeds each other's in an endless loop. Someone's benefitting from that build-up to crisis and I don't think they're the good guys, or in either side.

There's only one way to win. By being Christlike or comraderly or just stoic about it. Refuse the A Team vs. B Team narrative from the game masters (they're literally doing #teambezos vs. #teammusk, it's that in your face) and return to friendship and civility. I fear most of you are already beyond compassion and seriously hoping for blood and war. To me, that's just a sign that the rest of the population is soon to be swept by the same murderous passion.

>every fucking advertisement on youtube
If you don't have some form of adblock, preferably uBlock Origin, then YOU are the nigger, user.

Salacious and dramatic articles brings clicks and advertising revenue

>The right has to stop playing nice
Are you over 18?

Attached: 1662420471775023.jpg (1024x725, 109.64K)

>nu-Marxist identity politics
Fuck off, you piece of shit.

Marxism had nothing to do with identity politics. (Note I'm referring to it in the past-tense)
Inb4 muh "cultural Marxism" conspiracy theories. Cope

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-164110.png (1818x2048, 297K)

You people are so boring and tedious.

Fuck off, this is not the thread to do the same that in all others. Try not insulting each other.

Your dialectic evolved :^) you are either a idpol commie or intellectually you are a reactionary

Yeah trump and biden sure are authoritarian as fuck, they are literally dictators!!!