Esther

Ideas for the third film?

Attached: orphan.gif (498x286, 3.83M)

me fucking her in the butt

she gets older and has a daughter, and somehow she is confused for the daughter

Esther moves in with a single neet guy and he blows many loads into her, but the twist is that the neet guy is actually 2 polish magical dwarves, like Esther, in a coat. Esther then reveals that she has two pussies and the dwarves impregnate her for the remainder of the movie. At the end, the dwarves get wet and it turns out that they aren't even dwarves, they're fucking Gremlins and a bunch of little gremlin dudes pop out of their backs as the gremlins theme song plays for 10 minutes straight and at the end you realize you weren't watching Orphan 3 but Gremlins 3.

Esther and Chris Hansen link up.

and he scams Esther?

Its only coming out when she is 35

either her or someone in her family has a daughter that looks like her so they get confused.

Is the prequel worth a watch?
>ideas for third film
Esther finds a dude with the same condition as her and they become a happy murderous couple.The movies end with her giving birth to a supposedly normal child.

BBC gangbang

Hot. I'd watch that

Straight up gore fest with gratuitous feet shots

No more.

Why she wearing a dog collar?

KINO
I
N
O

Esther has to deal with being kidnapped and turned into a child wife by a pedo who has been following her case for years. Make it a road movie where he's dragging her from place to place trying to romance her but she keeps killing people and trying to escape. At the end she falls in love with him because of that sweet, sweet stockholm syndrome but it triggers her own psychosis and they have a murder suicide Romeo and Juliet style. Call it Orphan: The courtship of Esther.

So basically Chucky and his girlfriend but humans?

That's a good idea. It reminds me a bit of Kalifornia, but in a good way.

It's 2030 and the same actress is still playing the little orphan girl. And once again she is involved in precisely zero sex scenes.

How did she get those scars?

Probably some sex dungeon. Didn't want to kill all men attracted to her due to past trauma and this family isn't her first victim? I dunno, it's been a while since I've seen the movie.