I don't get it

i don't get it

Attached: file.png (500x563, 263.63K)

What part of the bible is this?

he's supposed to be mithras or some shit

Lewis is a fucking hack. Tolkien was right, this superficial kitsch is exactly the wrong way to create modern mythology.

He's referring to Allah (pbuh)

>in your world i would eat your arms and legs off while you'd scream in agony into my uncaring carnivore ears
missed opportunity tbqh

It's swt, not pbuh
pbuh is for the prophet (pbuh)

didn't they all died in the books?

shiety nigga dat muhhammad be real fire nigga huh? phub skrrttttt skrttttttt prrrrrrrrrrr

>he hasn't seen the deleted scene

Attached: 1659233387139782.png (574x645, 384.6K)

god lewis is fucking garbage

yeah lewis chimped out and said most of the cast not in Last Battle died in a train crash.

He's basically lion Jesus.

Susan didn't, because Lewis rightfully realized that when women become adults they turn into whores and may not be part of Aslan's kingdom.

His name in our world is Adolf Hitler.

so Narnia it's the afterlife?

it's actually Hell
captcha: 0NG TY

It's Joe Biden.

kek

>He's referring to Allah (pbuh)
allah has an evil demon form in Narnia, he's called Tash

This is straight up sacrilegious.

>one of the main kids canonically suffers unimaginably in hell for all eternity

Attached: 1504260744708.jpg (400x300, 25.88K)

lewis already did a book set in hell and his idea of it seems more like depressing emptiness than searing pain. funnier that tolkien said gollum probably went to hell in a letter

Thats a very common interpretation of hell, its not that you're handed over to the devil, just that god doesnt give a shit about that place and isnt present there to protect anyone or keep them happy

Why does every retard think Dante's Inferno Hell is actual Christian Hell?

>i'm literally jesus

>funnier that tolkien said gollum probably went to hell in a letter
kek

Attached: Aslan.png (526x541, 417.67K)

Because eternal lake of fire is a direct reference to hell in the Bible and there’s no biblical clarification if that’s literal or metaphorical

Narnia isn't allegorical, it's the laziest interpretation you can possibly have.