Will She Hulk's only legacy be the dumb twerk scene

Will She Hulk's only legacy be the dumb twerk scene.
Will it have a resurgance like Tobey's goofy dance or will it always be seen with scorn and hate?

Attached: 8b7234ea2244bf1bd31138910ae28964.jpg (4096x4096, 1.39M)

I'd hit it

She-hulk isn't even the best part of the scene, the black chick mogs her CGI ass. Look how much more jiggly hers is vs she-hulks.

This drawing makes it look sexy.
The original scene is joyless and soulless

It's already the best scene in the MCU

Twerking is a meme clung to by millennials pushing 40 who think it's still popular with the kids, but only shows how out of touch and culturally tone deaf they are like the boomers they themselves made fun of.

It has NEVER been sexy
It has NEVER been empowering
It has NEVER been funny

The fact that it's a pathetic attempt at causing ANY kind of reaction from the audience just implies they don't understand any of the above.

>The fact that it's a pathetic attempt at causing ANY kind of reaction from the audience just implies they don't understand any of the above.
And here you are, doing exactly what the goys want

The real damage was how badly she was a jerk towards bruce banner. Everyone making fun. of the twerking is just humiliation coup de grace. So no im not seeing much hope of the she hulk show ever having any real sort of come back.

>It has NEVER been sexy
Not true

Attached: 1662263527590239.webm (960x1440, 1.17M)

It's not even finished airing yet, hell, it's on 3 of 8 and it's already this popular with you guys lmao

There are still 6 more episodes.

No this show will be entirely forgotten. Though this CGI tweaking

>The real damage was how badly she was a jerk towards bruce banner.
No surprise there. Apparently thats the only way hollywood knows how to make "muh strong independent woman"
Instead of you know just writing them the same way they would a male character.

that's because they went above and beyond to make She-Hulk at least sexualized as possible
she's all frumpy wearing baggy clothes and shit, it's ridiculous

That is not twerking.

Who fucking cares about jewish capeshit holy fuck

Im not complaining, but when exactly did the white socks over leggings with white boomer shoes become a thing?

That's not twerking.

Isn't twerking just when a woman jiggles her ass fat?

Like all things women do, it has zero creativity and therefore zero lasting power.
The only reason it's getting focus is shilling and the forced absurdity of it.

No.

Then what is it?

I only respect gay black men twerking theri oiled up buttocks. Women twerking is trashy and needs to be eliminated with leaden missiles of hate.

based faggot

No one will even remember this show in 2 months. No one except the incels on /tv who will keep on making threads seething about it.

>No one will even remember this show in 2 months
as soon as the final episode airs that’s it. How many people still talk about moon knight or mrs marvel?

The entire show was written by some out of touch dyke from the suburbs who has never experienced any real hardship. A guy explained something to me once and I already knew it, that's my big mental obstacle

Tobey' dance was hated because it was stupid and the movie was bad. It's liked now because what we've got now is so much worse. I don't think film and tv can get much worse than they are now.
Also twerking was invented by African tribal people who believed they were lesser than gorillas and wanted to emulate them. I'm not joking.

Attached: 1660905079294309.webm (406x720, 2.06M)

I think the scene is extremely dumb, but I love green girls and this image is pretty nice.

I'd dump some of my collection but I'm posting on a static ip right now.

the show is shit but id fuck she-hulk, not even a question
with the size difference, she wouldn't feel anything, but i don't care about women's feelings

>Chose to not ignore this thread because he cares

Have you not seen people constantly arguing over both of those shows on this board

It’ll be remembered like the catwoman basketball scene. An oddity that’s funny in retrospect because of how jarring and bad it is.

tldr

American culture is centered around...

Source for your claim? Also looks more like whites trying to twerk kek

Asses?

Top: Africa
Bottom: Europe

this
for me it looks as bad as using socks with sandals.

Complaining about media that isn't gonna stop being produced?

The worst part is her disgusting flat ass
Embarrassing

God the MCU is now unironically garbage.
At least before pre avengers you could say it's camp/cheesy because it's the beggining but it's been more than 10 years and this is the endgame this is the evolution of those silly super hero movies this is our reality...

Attached: 1660698455627082.jpg (3000x4000, 1.07M)

>Chudcels complaining about women in the MCU not being sexualised
>Chedcels complaining about women in the MCU being sexualised
Kek

The MCU had always been garbage, you just didn't mind when it was buff white dudes you fag