Gaybros we won

Gaybros we won

Attached: 1662558195017.png (1080x1080, 250.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mining.com/web/elon-musks-worst-nightmare-child-labor-cobalt-supply/
youtu.be/FJOIPiEkcx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bro how dare he share his fucking opinion bro only I am allowed to do that

Why would anyone ask for advice on how to fail to buy Twitter?

>Please buy my show Jeff, Netflix is about to cancel it.

Guy cant even write a fucking tweet.

Didn't his show get cancelled? Lol

you can have your opinion just don't be surprised when you get punched for it, chud

pretty sure that musk guy is just shitposting because why not

kike

This guy knows how full of shit he is but says stuff anyway to get on the side of the woke. The people who ruined his TV shows but also the only people that can save his TV shows. What a pathetic existence.

And OP is reposting this inconsequential spat for (you)s like a parasite.

kneel gayman

>"I would like to buy this product for a high value so long as the product is advertised accurately."
>"Sure thing!"
>"Our investigation has turned out that you have not been honest with the quality for the product so we no longer wish to pursue with this transaction."
>"WOW LOL YOU FAILED TO BUY OUR PRODUCT WHAT A LOSER!"

>even elon musk doesn't like it
>even
lol wat. Musk is virtue signalling to chud communities for quite some time. It was obvious he will shit on it to get some chud brownie points.

>chuds have grown so powerful the rich pander to us

Kneel tranny

ywnbaw

hope he sees this bro

I saw it, it was a good post

ain't this dude's show about to get cancelled

>A random business guy has an opinion about a show!

WOW, I GUESS I NOW HAVE TO CHANGE MY MIND SINCE A BILLIONAIRE HAS THE OPPOSITE OPINION

Maybe you should go to him for advice you clearly need it

I saw it too, I rate 7.3/10

Attached: 1480268278908.gif (160x160, 176.52K)

He was trying to be clever, but being Neil Gaiman, he wrote something unoriginal and nonsensical.

guy is a billionaire that bangs models, it's hard to think up a good enough burn against him that doesn't make you look like a bitter faggot.

mining.com/web/elon-musks-worst-nightmare-child-labor-cobalt-supply/

why has no one called him out on this?

>fail to buy twitter
Does he know what Elons worth? You cant really question his business acumen

wait, why do you need qualifications for cultural criticism? the whole point is its for culture. are the left really trying to gatekeep your ability to have any abilities at all without looking to a jewish master first?

the Elon dicksucking is probably the most embarrassing thing I see Any Forumstards do right now.

Kneel, gay man

Lawd general?

youtu.be/FJOIPiEkcx4

Hey guys, Elon Musk here. Just wanted you all to know that I'm in the center politically but I browse Any Forums constantly to see if they approve of my personality because I have a weird complex that I picked up when I got bullied as a kid.

Fuck off Gayman you coward

Attached: cuck.jpg (2982x3464, 1.36M)

Celebritry cock sucking has always been a leftwing thing though

Elon Musk and Rangz of Powah are both part of America's cringe political polarization unfortunately. Deranged faggots like Gayman are just signaling their orthodoxy by having the correct opinions and dismissing all wrongthink.

Also the awful Netflix version of Sandman is pretty much already cancelled so maybe he wants Bezos to pick it up lol, but I wouldn't count on that happening

The show is shit and Elon Musk hasn't watched it

neil GAY MAN LOL

should have went with jerk store

>skin color not important
>make elves black
Hmmmmm this one makes me think