Why not just makeup?

rhaenyra actress is 10/10 in this role. The moment she went into camp with blood on her face cemented this as objective fact.

Why could they not just apply makeup when she’s older instead of switching actress? The immersion will go down and also the new actress won’t be as cool as the old one, neither as cute

Attached: CC85F075-D43D-44B4-B699-FABF45EBE715.jpg (640x360, 37.4K)

you dumb. makeup won't help her look a lot older.

they probably didnt realize how good she would be in that role

because she's too young, you can't really fake it. she will always look like a young girl trying to look older.
have faith in the new Rhaenyra, she looks great in the promotion pictures and they have proven to make correct casting choices before.

If faceapp can make me look older, then I’m sure a show with CGI dragons could find a way to keep the same actress. Milly is getting cucked out of a role she deserves.

obvious shills, but for true monke chads enjoyers out there, she'll likely do more and more projects

Why didn't they just use actually beautiful blonde people for those families instead of going 10 miles out of their way to cast weirdos?

Attached: 1661138052373471.jpg (1200x800, 617.91K)

Because she isn't a beautiful character in the book

Baby Woozuh?

>implying they want to spend money cgiing someones face for the next 4 seasons

why hire actors at all then? just let the computers do the job.

Stop watching GARBAGE

Her old actress is cute(in costume)!

Attached: Rhaenyra boys.png (1367x1213, 1.14M)

Why do you act like I was specifically talking about her when i said families, you disingenuous leftist pedophile?

>Rhaenyra had her family's Valyrian looks, wearing her silver-gold hair in a long braid in the manner of Queen Visenya Targaryen. Beautiful as a child, Rhaenyra was later declared by her uncle, Prince Daemon Targaryen, to be the most beautiful maiden in all the Seven Kingdoms.

yeah sure bro me and my 70iq brain will go cure cancer instead

does she get COLED? Why does she have Hispanic children

>does she get COLED
she fucks half the kingdom

She gets STRONGED by the guy who made the funny face to her this episode

Attached: Harwin and Rhaenyra.jpg (969x525, 58.25K)

>just let the computers do the job.
Black bros...

Attached: Milly_Alcock_as_Rhaenyra_but_in_the_future_where_she_s_an_old_fat_bitch__y94z4me0jq7h.png (512x512, 494.5K)

why dont they simply get the makeup department of true detective season 1

why is incest so hot

Attached: 86FF48D0-9C08-4353-90ED-666F0588B6A8.jpg (1200x628, 69.79K)

extremely pretty girls cant act for shit because they dont have to be good at anything

This guy has to be the most aggressively Jewish looking person I've seen in GoT/HotD so far.

am i the only one who thinks old monke looks hotter and more refined?

she is. it's going to happen what happened with Milly. Any Forums will hatepost about her until the first episode and then slowly change their minds and start praising the choice.

has Any Forums ever been right about anything?

I'd sexually disappoint her soo bad

ROP was indeed shit, Any Forums called the one correctly