AND HARRENHAL

AND HARRENHAL

i shubboze BAT'S OFF THE TABLE ASH WELL

Attached: 21F6E850-A962-4258-A932-263108776B2F.jpg (559x543, 37.12K)

>sansa-ACK!

Attached: BiodegradableUnrulyApe-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 106.61K)

KEEP ME OUT OF YOUR NEKSHT DESHEPSHIN

Stop watching garbage amd stick to your general

well congratulations, you got yourself on the iron throne. whats the next step of your master plan?

Attached: petyr.png (334x334, 129.15K)

Why the hell is everyone obsessed with Harrenhal when it was a shithole

and BANEfort?
I shubbose that's thrown off the plane ash well

It's the biggest castle despite being ruined and is surrounded by fertile land

I think Littlefinger’s obsession with Harrenhal has something to do with Sansa. She has Whent heritage, and Whents are the former owners of Harrenhal.

Also, it’s right next to the God’s Eye. That’s where the original Long Night was triggered when Azor Ahai (the Bloodstone Emperor) stabbed Nissa Nissa in a blood magic ritual, cracking the moon apart to make a moon meteor shower, awakening dragons from within the moon’s stone, and purging the greenseer spirits out of the Weirwood net to become Others. It is by far the most significant and mysterious area in Westeros.

Owning land is the only way to become a Lord.

SANSHA PLEASE

Attached: Snapchat-1747445816.jpg (1208x1084, 73.77K)

Sheesh going to wear my faysch, shansha

Petey was made Lord of the Riverlands after being made Lord of Harrenhall (which is in the Riverlands), if he marries Sansa and she is made Lady of the North he controls two kingdoms. Add in the Vale because he is Robert Arryns (his bastard son btw) regent and he has a lot of political power. He basically went from being a near nobody to getting complete revenge on the Tully, Arryn and Stark families and surpassing them all in influence.

Perhaps he’s wondering why someone would offer Harrenhal before throwing it off the table.

It's a big fucking castle surrounded by fertile land, near rivers that connect it to to the rest of westeros. It's a very good position to be in, the problem os that the castle is in disrepair and the lands that come with the title aren't that big, that is until he is made lord paramount of the riverlands as well.

Yeah okay lml
Go make more schizo ice spider videos

Its a historical giant castle and despite being ruined, its still pratical and always adventageous in any war. You got harrenhal, you got riverlands and can threaten the capital

Twash a nyshe desheption dwarf, whatsh the nexsh shtep of your maashter plan?

Attached: 1661686079370026.png (1000x1503, 2.53M)

>Lord Banefort?

Attached: 1502564924830.jpg (1190x711, 49.02K)

Is the power stance his default pose?

she didn't fly so good

Attached: hothead.gif (500x190, 990.95K)

josh is that you you little faggot? my brother was watching this exact scene yesterday lmfao

Attached: 250930DC-B50B-4763-AB63-D5E9CC3AAA28.jpg (395x500, 69.48K)

Tywin wanted to invest a shitload of money into it and even wanted to move from the Rock to Harrenhall