Films about 3rd world living conditions?

Films about 3rd world living conditions?

Attached: FcBRS3laMAcTCti.jpg (1284x1532, 202.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-pMcnF3OAJ8?t=246
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It sure was worth it to close down those nuclear plants

Climate Change isn’t a hoax. Your sex life is though.

keep importing millions of thirdies into your state tho. keep throwing money and drugs at the homeless tho. keep letting criminals roam free tho. never enforce public transport in places where the traffic causes you to move a mile a minute tho. buy those electric vehicles tho.

Thanks for reminding me that I'm glad I don't live in California.

>*turns on kettle* Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

District 9

Seriously,
>Electric grid is this overwhelmed but he still expects us to trade in our gas cars for electric ones by 2035
Congrats on somehow being worse than Moonbeam, moron.

If they expelled all the Mexicans and Asians, there would be less draw on power and water. California would be at peace.

t. arab oil sheik

fuck california, it burns down multiple times a year because God hates it

Don't these people understand that when they do this, tons of people just crack everything up out of spite?

If we weren't retarded, America could easily provide every gallon of oil we need and then some.

>Climate Change isn’t a hoax
No, but the whole
>Guys we are gonna save the world by shooting ourselves in the foot
Is

Actually that’s your party that wants to ship Arab oil instead of local Alaskan oil. You’re the one who shut down that pipeline PURELY just to spite Le Orange Man.

You first Gavin

You hated me because I told the truth.

Attached: DBCBC292-6A45-40AE-80D3-777C3C9AFDD5.jpg (604x208, 60.56K)

Look them up, they were basically another Chernobyl waiting to happen. The whole place was being run by corrupt operators/inspectors that would claim that safety protocols were up to standard even though they weren't. It also sits on a fault line and was designed to withhold a 10.0 magnitude earthquake, but in reality a real good 6 at that exact spot would crack them open like eggs.

I hope they blow a fuse

Rules for thee, not me.

Fucking kek, americans are a joke.
Hey Teslafaggots, how is that green energy working out for you?

The world is heading into a dark age
youtu.be/-pMcnF3OAJ8?t=246
Becasue of incompetent governments.
It's sad to see.

THEN DIE

2030 Great Reset

ok, so there's not enough power and people need to cut back to not overburden the grid... what are politicians doing to alleviate this problem in the future? or is this just to be expected from now on in perpetuity because of mah climate change?

alarm bells should ring when politicians ask you to do something drastic and don't even bother to set a time period for it

>Dude just stop using electricity lmao
The funny thing is that ditching electricity is fully doable but we've lost the ability to do so.
My grandma washed clothes with her frens on a fucking creek using ash from the fireplace, that she also used to cook in.
I'd gladly give up my washing machine if I had this alternative but I just don't.

>Califags will still give this retard another term in office in a landslide
What is it about the west coast that dilutes peoples’ minds?

Attached: 4140D244-8D34-49FF-9457-A203B385B37B.gif (336x252, 1.59M)

shhh be quiet thirdie, this is a first worlder thread

Best heatwave kino?

what they are doing is mandating everyone switch to EVs in the next decade. Surely that wouldn't put any more strain on the grid

>what are politicians doing to alleviate this problem in the future?
They caused the problem, what makes you think they intend to solve it?
This is all going to plan according to them.

It’s the coastal retards, especially LA. Inland Californians are based.

So why wasn't an alternative built? Why just close a bundle of plants without building anything to replace what was going to be a massive loss in energy production?

>Fucking kek, Californians are a joke.
FTFY

for some reason politcians in the US think they are some kind of upper class nobles from the 1500s, they are getting pretty close to getting roped desu

People still wear their 2 masks even outside or when inside their car. These retards will still vote for this faggot.

doe newsom drive around in a dozen car security detail like trudeau?