/who/ - Doctor Who General

Onion edition

Attached: Fb7RUZaXgAA-TUj.png (876x537, 726.49K)

Layered:

Confirmed: Tom Kingsley is directing one of the 60th specials.

That's a big onion, user

I haven't payed attention to Doctor Who, what happened to Doctor Who?

I'll miss him as the Doctor.

Attached: Boris Johnson's dumbest moments in office 0-3 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Have you guys had episode ideas in your head?
Or new Doctors/Companions?
I find myself constantly thinking about a few random episodes I would write if I had the opportunity, shame when I try to nothing comes out

Ideologues ruined another show to get their message across instead of just writing a good story. You know, same old shit.

IS THE FUTURE GOING TO BE ALL GIRL?

WE CAN ONLY HOPE

>smash cut to 5 years later

THE DOCTOR IS A MAN AGAIN

But he's black so the Checkmarks can't scream bloody murder, because that'd be racist. We were doomed to have a black Doctor after Jodie. Shame it has to be a young faggot, though.

A black Doctor's been on the cards since about 2010 tbf, it just didn't happen yet.

NL begone

faggots are not "man"

nur nur nur

nur nur nur
pusy is gross
me likes monke dick

why do we even bother with this general if half of the posts are just nur nur nur and other infantile shit

It's just one schizo

That faggot gave me PTSD. I saw someone say "nur nur nur" in another thread yesterday and I wanted to snap at him.

Judy's new character

The only reason /who/ is still around is because that one shitposter keeps making new threads so he can keep doing his same old shitposts in
I honestly can't understand why. It's not like there's even any discussion for him to ruin any more because he's driven everyone away. It's just shitposting into the wind
The jannies should've banned him long ago and let /who/ die already, but they don't give a fuck about actually doing their jobs

960 hours, 26 minutes and 10 seconds to go until Jodie regenerates!

Attached: fluxxed.jpg (1037x561, 35.93K)

I wish RTD is arrested for raping a paki disabled boy and the show is cancel, the regeneration fades away, the show is cancelled, Jodie is the last doctor forever.

>Judy is every schizos ever
/who/ will never recover from the Great Judyning.

puj will never speak up, the coward.

and the Tennant specials become lost media, like batgirl

Attached: 1662522105972023.jpg (1000x1000, 159.13K)

based