Post failed Oscar baits

Post failed Oscar baits

Attached: 2E6A076D-3D08-4145-8C9F-64AAB5FFABF4.jpg (1000x1481, 282.92K)

I wonder if people ever do a double take when they find out Hitler had African and Middle Eastern allies.

Hitler actually loved Jesse. Look at him go!

Attached: 1472925650977.webm (500x375, 2.12M)

holy fuck was hitler on speed/meth likr his soldiers?

there wasn't much entertainment back then
modern people are desensitized to excitement because they consoom all the time

he's just looking at Black man obliterating white boys

the others around him arent spazzing around like retards

i get that, i do similar movements when watching a high profile fight or something but thats a whole other level! Also if thats your explanation, shouldnt everyone there be Jonesin’ like they need a fix?

Spinal injection amphetamines. Like JFK.

Guys the movie is called race because it’s an about an Olympic race but it’s also about racism, so the title is actually an double entendre. It’s about a race and race at the same time.

Wasn't Jesse treated better in Nazi Germany than the US?

so clever

He looks like he's about to chimp out any second now.

yes but shhhh that doesn't fit the narrative

he was passionate man who loved his people and his country

>In fact, Jesse Owens' reception by the German public and the spectators in the Olympic stadium was warm. There were German cheers of “Yesseh Oh-vens” or just “Oh-vens” from the crowd. Owens was a true celebrity in Berlin, mobbed by autograph seekers to the point that he complained about all the attention. He later claimed that his reception in Berlin was greater than any other he had ever experienced, and he was quite popular even before the Olympics.

>“Hitler didn't snub me—it was [FDR] who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram.” ~Jesse Owens, quoted in Triumph, a book about the 1936 Olympics by Jeremy Schaap.

>Hitler did not meet or shake hands with Owens. That said, there are several reports of a salute or wave. According to sports reporter and author Paul Gallico, writing from Berlin, Owens was “led below the honor box, where he smiled and bowed, and Herr Hitler gave him a friendly little Nazi salute, the sitting down one with the arm bent.” Owens himself later confirmed this, claiming that they exchanged congratulatory waves.

Based Nazis being down with the brown. Real recognise real.

>tfw you'll never be a successful black athlete and get a friendly little nazi salute from Adolf Hitler

Attached: 7653765389.png (1500x1436, 1.95M)

wtf bros...... i thought hitler was racist against blacks......... why did the jews lie about this.......

I havent seen this film, but how revisionist is it?

Attached: 1646856588462.jpg (667x742, 60.6K)

His knee was just really itchy.

>Yeeseh Ohvens

Prophetic if true

recovering from an assassination attempt iirc, he only showed up as a flex to show them he was alive and unafraid. kind of retarded, he was like half dead there but oh well

What a funny lookin dog