What are some examples of characters that aren't quite Mary Sues but still feel intrusive and disruptive?

What are some examples of characters that aren't quite Mary Sues but still feel intrusive and disruptive?

Attached: Ahsoka-Tano.png (1200x810, 627.17K)

Ahsoka might not be a Mary Sue but she's unashamedly FIloni's pet.

She was written that way on purpose. A brash, loud in-your-face girl who didn't need no master.
Then they realized it would never endear the audience to her that way and eased off to let her get some character development.
Then the new show writers completely forgot that and made her a stupid bitch again.

Luke...

> my spirit animal an d waifu

Attached: 1656157108290.png (976x650, 879.48K)

She never actually got any real character development though. They did the same thing they did with Anakin for the show, they just made her "better" off screen.

>She never actually got any real character development though
Then what the fuck was all those episodes with just her where she learns humility and patience, like the one where she and the senile old librarian lizard investigate the theft of her lightsaber?

I don't like her

Attached: 25313-18163.jpg (320x240, 7.45K)

i jerked off to her

I don't like you either.

Why are you using past-tense?

Idk Ahsoka is basically what Rey should’ve been

don’t know if i’ll do it again

No, Ahsoka is going to be a Rey you'll accept.

The issue is she's written as a main character but everything outside of her own show contradicts that. They should really have just made the cartoons their own universe instead of trying to fit them in with the film universe. Had them completely go a different route that doesn't necessarily lead to Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader.

That's why I disliked Season 6 of The Clone Wars. Ahsoka was never the main character, it was always about the trifecta. It becomes the Ahsoka show in the season Filoni had full creative control over.

she is a mary sue. she fought grievous twice as a padawan like it's nothing while a jedi master like kenobi almost died trying to kill him

Agreed. The whole "she was there the whole time but never mentioned or seen otherwise but is just as important as Luke fucking Skywalker" is a tier of ridiculous I can't get behind.

This, but Galen "I literally inspired and started the Rebellion, and was fucking juggling star destroyers with the Force and throwing TIE-fighters at people on the Death Star, but it's Luke who's the REAL threat to the Empire" Marek is equally as bad

They're both bad, but at least Starkiller was just relegated to a video game that wasn't all that serious.
And at least it was fun.

>Nothing changes if she doesn't exist
Talk about a useless character that takes away screentime from the important ones

for me, it's "Ahsoka in Exxxile" on f95

lmao of course 4chineers dislike Ahsoka

Ahsoka is a dogwater Mary Sue character made for effeminate manchildren

You didn't need to confirm that reddit likes Ahsoka