There aren't enough movies about lard ass americans who ride scooters in walmart and only drink mountain dew

there aren't enough movies about lard ass americans who ride scooters in walmart and only drink mountain dew

Attached: -rfPpwEg4CQ-00-00-17.png (854x480, 731.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjetHZtehNQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mr Plinkett was never funny. Especially as a detached ironic shield to seethe about the prequels raping Mike’s childhood.

we need a burgerpunk renaissance

people like that only exist in the minds of Yuropoors. the vast majority of obese people walk around just fine, it's just that they're very slow and often smell of sweat.

Red letter media lampoons “nerd culture” and “consoomerism” but then preaches woke shit so they’re just as soi as the rest of the e celebs

the only time i was happy was when i was 320lbs now that i am 190 i wish i was dead

Attached: thumb_hiwhere-are-the-burger-ddddd-auickmeme-com-le-american-bear-memes-52143772.png (300x464, 52.9K)

Because reality isn't that funny. If you want to watch fat people fight each other over butter buckets, you can just drive to Walmart and see it for free.

>be me
>at the grocery store
>Some skinny normie gets in my way
>"Back off, skinny!" I growled
>Follow him everywhere around the store until he gets uncomfortable and leaves
Fuck you skinnies we're not taking it anymore

Attached: f4NJd5v.png (737x758, 157.71K)

More on burgerpunk? (I can find more online but I want to hear what you or anyone else may have to offer)

youtube.com/watch?v=vjetHZtehNQ

I break off them skinny cigarette arns. Smoke em up. Die skinny die.

peopleofwalmart.com

seriously how do you not know this? it's the oldest fat people shitting themselves at walmart archive there is

I think I’ve heard of it before, it’s just burgerpunk seems to encompass more than that. I do thank you though for posting a resource

This is like internet humor from the MySpace days

Flyover America basically

Attached: burgerpunk.jpg (2386x3918, 1.5M)

Trump looks cute here

It was funny until they pussied out for the kiketube dollars and now in retrospect they're just sellout pieces of shit so nothing they did will ever be good.

I can go to whalemart anytime of day and find at least 4 or 5 people in scooters buying junk food.

Some of these photos aesthetically remind me of when I was in New Mexico (which was quite nice, but most of these pictures seem far more chaotic than NM, and I don’t think the parts of NM I was in were quite like that; there were only some service stations and a Safeway or two, and maybe a Wal-Mart depending on where one went.)

>”AJ is impulsively dabbing in excitement for Hawaiian Punch!”

peopleofwalmart literally predates myspace and friendster

bro were those parentheses necessary? haha holy shit you had one small sentence then a paragraph in parentheses following that. autistism?