Bam Margera Spotted at Bar After Leaving Rehab

Its earthrocking season again brothers

Attached: 305350128_864322794949534_5680337936678894638_n.jpg (1380x1725, 247.12K)

Remember when Steve-o just tried to pull the wool over everyones eyes saying hes sober in the podcast.

Steve-o is a snake
A shiester

Haggard part 2 when? Can they make CGI Ryan Dunn?

he's a big guy

What the fuck is an earthrocker exactly?

its like punk rock but with more feces

You dont have to play an instrument.

based. Sobriety is for queers

you could tell he wasnt serious about sobriety on the steve o cast. all he kept talking about was how being an addict made him miss out on business opportunites, not how it fuck all his relationships up. if he's actually drinking here, his relapse has happened quicker than i would have predicted anyway

Also he's stories from rehab were all about how he was too cool for it and kept getting in trouble, like a child telling his mates how his parents told him off

alcohol is such a shitty thing to get addicted too. what a waste, so much money and going to die relatively young. if you really need to not feel "normal" and be on something all the time at least just become a stoner you know. you can still have a couple beers too but at least you wont want to binge on vodka all day

>shiester
Possible link-up?

He needs the alcohol so he can feel closer to ryan dunn

Hell yeah! Been waiting for him to fall off the wagon again. It's a shame his family controls his social media so he can't post anything himself.

for me it's jenkem

keep it

He's literally me.

This dude obviously has issues beyond alcoholism he needs do adress

How smelly do you think he is?

His family has been trying. He's been in god knows how many rehab centers and therapists offices and everything related to that money can buy. And he's still a fuck up. Ok, dude your friend died. Lots of people have dead friends. It literally happens to everyone eventually. Get over it.

Some Clutch song.