Jimmy?

Jimmy?

Attached: download (8).jpg (300x168, 5.75K)

Someone paid him.

Shiet

What did the Bunk do?

Attached: bunkfarfall.png (1417x800, 937.33K)

>Snoop gets arrested for drugs and murder
>Michael K Williams accidentally OD’d on Fentanyl laced drugs
>Kima got busted for cocaine
>Now Bunk
Who’s next, The wire cursed these niggas

Nuffin

Attached: 3438C2F600000578-0-image-a-41_1463357889568.jpg (1908x1146, 246.12K)

He's way shorter than I thought.

The wire didnt do that....it was inevitable.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

He BTFO some Bernie Bros in 2016

What he do? Dwi?

>On Sunday, May 15, 2016, Pierce was arrested and charged with simple battery for an alleged attack against a female Bernie Sanders supporter outside Atlanta Loews Hotel. He was booked and released on $1,000 bond from Fulton County Jail.[32][33] Pierce subsequently completed a pre-trial diversion program, including counselling and community service resulting in dismissal of the charge.

>A discussion about politics upset actor Wendell Pierce so much that he followed a group of people to their hotel room, tried to force his way inside, hit a woman in the head and ripped the hood off of her hoodie, she told Atlanta police in a report released Monday.

>Pierce gave police a different version of the fracas at the Loews Atlanta Hotel early Saturday morning.

>Pierce acknowledged following the group to their room after the political discussion but told police he was standing outside when the woman and two of her friends tried to pull him inside as he tried to get away.

Attached: 1646263369525.jpg (634x951, 67.72K)

Just pay the damn dollar fifty Bunk. Fuck!

And Hillary still lost. Bravo Bunk.

waltuh

Attached: kima.jpg (400x300, 7.41K)

I went to college with the kid who killed Omar.

Snoop was arrested and served time for murder before the wire. She was arrested for some bullshit Marijuana possession about ten years ago, got probation. She's been out of trouble since.

I wonder how many black actors that starred in the wire have criminal records, kek

was it racism?

dey got anudda kang!!!!!!!

Makes me sick, motherfucker, how far we done fell

>glares at you and walks away without responding to your question

Attached: MV5BMTk1OTc3OTEyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODI0NTI0MjE@._V1_UY1200_CR485,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 30.98K)

The Wire star was arrested at a hotel he was staying at in Atlanta, Georgia in the early hours of Saturday morning.

He was arrested on a charge of battery and released that day on a $1,000 bond. A police spokesperson said the incident was not significant and was treated as “any other arrest”.

TMZ reports the 52-year-old became “enraged” after an apparent heated political debate with a man and woman who were Bernie Sanders supporters. Pierce is a supporter of Sanders’ rival and Democrat frontrunner Hillary Clinton.

>tfw hilldawgs do what coward cumboys can only joke about