How is marvel ever gonna recover from this?

How is marvel ever gonna recover from this?

Attached: 305806396_3406569646227593_2531694591517072866_n.jpg (720x720, 49.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IViWb4ojuHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1662491795416997.gif (315x130, 2.71M)

Both suck

It's worth noting good female writers, (emphasis on them being actual 'writers'), are getting screwed over by woke bullshit just as much as good male writers.

Remember it's mostly women that write romance novels and specifically write about Ultra-Chads winning over feminine women, often ones with strong/independent/quirky/interesting personalities that make other men incapable of arousing/maintaining their interest.

Traditional Alpha women don't just fall on their backs and spread for just any dipshit they happen to swipe on Tinder, (a far cry from the 'high maintenance', smug, simply never-satisfied whiny whores they're trying to portray these days btw).

>Remember it's mostly women that write romance novels and specifically write about Ultra-Chads winning over feminine women
I have noticed that in literature in general women writers they can't write a strong female character to save their lives. They're always grr me strong until the alpha comes along and then the character defers to him in everything the rest of the book

This happened with Uncharted, really talented female lead writer was pushed out over muh diversity and now nobody gives half a shit about the series

It's less common for women to be good writers, (for shit with mainstream appeal in particular), but they always existed. Some of your favourite episodes of old TV are likely written by some bitch that wasn't making a big deal out of it back in the day when shit was based on merit. When the SJWs wanted 50% 'muh representation' it fucked all that up, so you get unqualified cunts shitting up the medium, and ironically as was said above, you have actual good female writers pushed out. For a well-known example, while I wouldn't say JK Rowling's female characters are all top tier, they are real enough. Hermione is at least interesting no matter how much your mileage may vary, (and talking about the books, nothing to do with Emma Watson).

I knew a chick in school from day dot, (I distinctly remember her teaching me how to read in early grades, I'm no dummy, but she was so far ahead of the curve with language-related shit it was impossible not to notice). She died in high school due to a long-term medical condition, but she would have been a great writer I'm sure of that. It's all she ever wanted to do and was writing way above her level all the way. Harry Potter shit? She was writing that level in elementary school - not even kidding. I illustrated some of her stories since drawing was my thing. I still miss her bad, (not even a sexual/romantic thing), but the craft is definitely poorer without her. Which is the tl;dr way of saying, I know from personal experience that meritorious female writers actually exist. She'd tend to write in a female style about the kind of shit you'd expect, but she didn't have to either. She was the real deal.

at least women written by women actually act like women instead of men with the bodies of women. Men and women think and act very differently but everybody has just been accustomed to women in film thinking and acting like men do because the writers have been men going back to the start of the medium.

Ep.4 tomorrow.

I do think they can be good writers, just that it's rarer for them to be able to write strong female characters male readers can also appreciate. I read a pretty decent female-written YA recently on recommendation from my friend, but again the female lead was reduced to being horny for the alpha male.

That's not the problem. It's been said too many times, but perfect example is Ellen Ripley in the Alien films.

Her character was originally written to be a male character, but reworked so she actually acts like a woman and has characteristically female motivations and reactions. In the first one she's just good at her job and right about the quarantine shit, but in the second movie Cameron contrasts her motivations with the Queen Alien and their competing maternal instincts - which is just fucking brilliant.

So also no shock when Sarah Connor is pitch perfect with similar shit in Terminator 2, (by contrast though, she can't act like the feminine 'nice Mom' she wants to be, which is again a female dealing with her female motivations and shit, and she's fucked up about losing Reese so still thinking like a woman).
Deleted scene: youtube.com/watch?v=IViWb4ojuHE

I'm not shock Marvel will destroy their franchise, I'm shock how fucking quick they achieve to do so.
Even a retard like me could write better story for their movies.

Attached: 6CA94D3B-188E-428B-8D11-76653DEC3125.jpg (300x276, 17.28K)

men
>women are noble creatures driven by maternal instinct and the desire to do good

women
>ayooo sistas let's twerk for tyrone and get another abortion

MEN WAKE THE FUCK UP

it's absolutely disgusting, isn't?

>just that it's rarer for them to be able to write strong female characters male readers can also appreciate.
Nothing wrong with that either.
It is perfectly fine to have material specifically made for women and material specifically made for men.
Except we're not allowed to have material made for men these days, we have to have "the wider audience" and "accessible to everyone" and "inclusivity".

I smell a reddit spacing in this thread

women truly are the niggers of gender
>why do white people climb mountains what's up there

why are most relevant female content creators on the internet camgirl bathtub streamers, and men gamers/video essayist/scientists etc

imagine a woman doing a channel like practical engineering or primitive technology

women aren't capable of that, all they can do is act out as whores

>Harry Potter shit? She was writing that level in elementary school - not even kidding.

I'm not sure why the fuck you expect people to be impressed by this considering Harry Potter is written at elementary level.

Are you impressed by JK's bazillion tranny-hating dollars?

I just find their desire to be subservient off-putting is all

Why? That's their purpose as woman. A woman who refuses to be submissive is broken and toxic.

>imagine a woman doing a channel like practical engineering
There are some AFAIK but they're kinda rare still, probably partly because they also have to be hot to arouse any interest

Nah, I have the hots for vegetarians and dykes exclusively. It is what it is

Women have positive and negative tendencies. Men have a different set of them. Just as men can be violent criminals and rapists, women can be whores and cunts. Doesn't mean they are ALL rapists/whores.

But that's why Feminists hate trad shit like the Bible - because it tells women to not do the dumb negative whore shit. They don't even notice it tells me not to do their negative shit and what their responsibilities are too. They just want to whine about 'muh Patriarchy!'