Why do you guys care so much about black people being in LotR? Give me your genuine reason for not wanting them in it

Why do you guys care so much about black people being in LotR? Give me your genuine reason for not wanting them in it.

I genuinely believe Amazon is adding other races to LotR because of demographic changes. With the decrease of white populations more brown/black people will be watching media in the future and it will attract them more when they are represented. In the end it's all business.

Attached: Black Queen.jpg (960x540, 39.66K)

That looks like George Floyd if HRT actually did what trannies think it did. And no, I didn’t read your copepost.

They don't even use attractive black women.

theres such a thing?
also saged kys lol

Good to see the left has embraced minstrel shows

Attached: 7CA98D9D-FD7D-4F43-ACA2-0C891AF36938.jpg (1080x827, 319.02K)

Because they're niggardly

Jesus fucking christ dude
/thread

Mixed multicultural societies only have a place in dystopian future fantasy. There would be no issue if they were a nation unto themselves with their own culture and attire, but the way it's represented as them just seamlessly injected into societies based on medieval european culture completely destroys all suspension of disbelief and is very lazy.

>"Look! Look at the TV!
*taps on screen*
>"It's you! A black person! On TV! How they do that?! How they get in there?! Get em! Look, look!"
*pats head*

This is how you sound

Attached: E_NYCddX0AQJZY2.png (600x800, 57.09K)

They always use the ugliest, most offensive ones they can find any I see enough nonwhites in real life as it is. I don't want to see them in my cool fantasy worlds. Get the fuck out and go back to the ghetto where you belong.

Attached: 1501827084363.png (2078x1039, 1.21M)

White women like to see black abs and big bulges, and black people want to see more black people, it's really that simple

why does shitversity always mean niggers? Isn't the black population decreasing in the USA?
Why no latinos in RoPe?

Because they pick the ugliest ones. I wanna be able to coom to the characters.

Muh slavery and muh reparations. Twitter will get mad because diversity=niggers to them and I guess businesses can't risk making blue checkmarks mad even though most normal people in reality hate niggers.

>Why do you guys care so much about black people being in LotR?

>It's inauthentic to the original works, that's why you want to see blacks shoved into it. To disrupt the original art.
>It's motivated by an explicitly anti-White ideology that you are totally aware of and support
>You're a rabidly anti-White cocksucker and you are not fooling anybody.

Attached: 168456754.jpg (469x261, 38.49K)

>I genuinely believe Amazon is adding other races to LotR because of demographic changes.
Why the fuck didn't they just make their own fantasy story then?

Non-citizen beaners are too busy working all day on their slave wage to have the time to watch shitty streaming services. Nigs can just exist off welfare gibs and sit on their ass all day consuming media, so they're a primary target to pander towards the same way that women are.

cry more RoPe scum, HotD has blackwashing and it doesn't suck because its made by a guy from NJ

Attached: 257B687F-F524-48CF-9FE8-D4C52866220E.jpg (2048x2048, 250.77K)

>I genuinely believe Amazon is adding other races to LotR because of demographic changes
you're fucking smart aren't you? Yeah, I think it's something to do with the last 20 years of mass migration being forced on western nations and raceswapping all of its popular cultural icons as they churn out education to brainwash kids into thinking they don't have an identity as we prepare to say bye to half the white race that's going to die of old age

just racism against whites to justify why niggers are in LotR.
Ugly people.

>With the decrease of white populations more brown/black people will be watching media in the future and it will attract them more when they are represented. In the end it's all business.
So why I should care about Amazon's revenue more then about my aesthetic pleasure?

>demographics are changing
no they aren't. Thats racist propaganda.

OP is a racist trolling but niggers simply do not belong in LotR.
This is entirely because black racists want to create propaganda and get paid for it.

they don't belong in it, racist

> (OP) #
>>"Look! Look at the TV!
>*taps on screen*
>>"It's you! A black person! On TV! How they do that?! How they get in there?! Get em! Look, look!"
>*pats head*

Attached: 20902 - animal closed_mouth ear elephant glasses grey_skin smile smug soyjak stubble variant_feraljak.png (1500x1500, 80.63K)

>That looks like George Floyd if HRT actually did what trannies think it did
IT'S. OVER.

Attached: You'veGotSomeSplaininToDo.jpg (1241x899, 85.48K)

It reeks of American white guilt. LoTR primarily draws from Northern European myths, there's no reason to crowbar a black cast in to the story, it serves no purpose to the story and looks incongruous.

because i hate black people and don't like looking at them

Because it doesn't look right and prevents me from being immersed in the setting because I can't see it as anything but "we had to hire black people because it's illegal not to" rather than trying to make something artistic and beautiful for me to enjoy

Why do you care about them being in lotr? if you're unbothered either way, what interest do you have in spending the time to ask about it?
if you think it's a neutral business decision, what does it matter to you either way?

>Give me your genuine reason for not wanting them in it.
ugly and I dont like em'
simple as

>In the end it's all business
This stuff is taught in schools. The young listen and believe the propaganda. The people in charge take the mindset with them and apply where they can.

Attached: 1601777544138.png (584x403, 51.36K)

Kill yourself faggot shill

lol you're right it is like this. it's creepy in a funny way to see people wear whiteface and historical european garb.

bro black people don't watch these shows, it's not for them. lol

>people spending all this time either attacking or defending a show that has a disclaimer in the credits of every episode basically saying it's all a bunch of made up nonsense with no relevance to the works of tolkien

kek

That´s what I mean, in the future the majority of people in the western world will be brown-black so they are trying to make it look like it´s normal for brown-black people to partake in western culture. Like I said in the OP it´s all business.