"Aragorn could be cast black, I wouldn't mind"

"Because his skin colour has nothing to do with his identity"
That's the phrase I often hear from Americans.

Why do Americans think being black is an identity but white is not?
Do they like erasing white people?
Funny how this is only applied to black people too. Almost like they worship them.

Attached: Aragorn_profile (1).jpg (500x750, 82.07K)

>Because his skin colour has nothing to do with his identity
I never got this. You can say its not important, but your ethnic heritage is a massive part of your identity.

the history of USA is the history of violence against whites

The only thing I know about my ethnicity is that Im mostly english and scottish and I dont see how anything would change if I was dutch or german or swedish

Only if you're not some mixed fucker
t. half black mutt who likes anime and couldn't care less about african or european culture and heritage

if you're half black you're black

Aragorn is literally from a fictional continent in a fictional period of time.

every fiction has some reference to real world.

wait a minute
if skin color has nothing to do with identity, then why is diversity our strength????
wtf

Oh I'm sure they wouldn't make nd keeping Arwen white though, fuck off with your bbc fetish already

If you think middle earth is your heritage, you don't have heritage.

Why would I care about that shit lmao, I had nothing to do with it. “Muh heritage” is just “WE WUZ” for white people.

>Aragorn is literally from a fictional continent in a fictional period of time.
That means he is from somewhere, and his appearance is related to that and once you start changing shit the consistency of Tolkien's world starts to fall apart. It gets goofy because things don't add up, and fantasy already has enough problems trying not to be goofy. So it turns into a shitshow joke. All because stupid, brainwashed assholes who have had an irrational complex over "racism" lol installed into them don't understand basic shit.

it messes with the world-building

simply tell them that aragorn is from numenor so he's supposed to be the master race so his skin color is important

it's not my heritage but it's a modern entry of a centuries old narrative tradition of europe, narratives that revolve mythical medieval europe, with elves, dwarves, dragons, knights, castles and princesses. but not with sizeable communities of african people living in this mythical europe. that's not part of the tradition.

best post itt

Black people would disagree
Mixed race people are truly fucked and alone

Why are Americans so fucking weird when it comes to skin colour?
It’s such a weird fucking hang up.
I don’t get it, why does it consume your life so much?

So then make all the characters black?

Attached: 1662487702479367.jpg (680x650, 63.49K)

They are confused because they're inherently a multicultural society and they've lost all their ancestral roots. Now in massive cope they try to downplay the role of our roots in our identity and pretend that it's not right to be proud of your Chad fathers.