ROPE Sisters I dont feel so good

They told me there wasnt any bad reviews but look at metacritic and Amazon is deleting reviews!

gagadget.com/en/kino/163185-amazon-has-shut-down-access-to-the-rings-of-power-series-rating-and-imdb-deletes-ratings-due-to-a-lot-of-criticism-a/

Attached: image0-4~2.jpg (1080x1448, 147.43K)

OH NO…. Is Amazon going to buy rotten tomatoes and every other review site so they can claim their show is beloved?

People don't like it but no way it's 2.5/10 bad.

It is dead. only coomer and shills are watching it. Normies stay away from it.

it's like the Titanic, The Ropetanic

71 is a really bad critic score.
Cancellation incoming.

I wouldn’t be so sure. somehow in this planet, Wheel of Time, Picard and Discovery keeps getting renewed.

Amazon is committed to 5 seasons.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-09-07-15h26m48s733.png (1280x532, 466.63K)

i'm so over amazon and their terrible shows. im only waiting for Fallout and ill probably pirate it even though i can access prime.
I hate them

Westworld creators working on Fallout, can't be that bad.

the dwarf woman has a sitcom delivery

Yup. The show sucks

Galadriel is a princess of the Noldor, her father is Finarfin the youngest son of the High King of the Noldor Finwe. She shouldn’t be bullied, additionally they are living in Aman a literal paradise where weapons don’t even exist yet. Not to mention it sound very un-elvish

Also Galadriel should be familiar with death. Elves died in Beleriand on their journey to Aman, were slain by the servants of Melkor and her own grandfather’s first wife Míriel died* after giving birth to her uncle Feanor

Also the piling of the helmets (skulls in the lore) is something done by the Orcs to celebrate their victory in the Battle of Unnumbered Tears.

The way Finrod dies in the book is he succumbs to his wounds after wrestling and defeating a werewolf while escaping the dungeons of Sauron in order to save his human friend Beren. Previously he had lost a magical singing duel with Sauron which resulted in said capture

Also it should be noted that elves don’t really die. Their bodies might be destroyed but their souls travel back to the Halls of Mandos in Valinor where after time they may be rebodied and rejoin their kin. Elves have no fear of death, they know what happens.

She married Celeborn in the First Age and spend the early Second Age traveling and dwelling in Lindon and Eregion. Here she councils her cousin Celebrimbor not to trust Annatar (Sauron in disguise) and latter receives one of the the elven rings. There is no mention of her directly playing a role in the War of Elves and Sauron or the War of the Last Alliance though she was a member of first White Council.

Sauron after refusing to submit to the judgment of the Valar fled into middle earth. For 500 years he remained hidden, possibly even only as a spirit as Sauron is one of the Maiar don’t have to remain “bodied”. In 500 SA he begins to stir and corrupt the men of the south and East. In 1000 fearing the growing power of Numenor begins the constructing of Barad-Dur and in 1200 takes the form of Annatar to start the ring scheme. Also a Maiar Sauron cannot permanently die, his incarnated body can be destroyed but his spirit is truest immortal. Even at the end of the Return of the King when the ring is destroyed Sauron isn’t dead, he doesn’t suffer a cessation of exists he is instead reduced to a powerless shade, a nameless voice on the wind.

Galadriel is an elf of great power both in the seen and unseen worlds as one who has dwelt in the blessed land beneath the trees before the creation of the Sun and Moon. She was tutored by several of the lords and ladies of the Valar in their arts and was the handmaiden of the Maiar Melina in the First Age. I wouldn’t be adverse to her being able to see the remnants of dark sorcery or have glimpses of foresight, but it’s have to be something set up.

Sauron doesn’t need a mark for Orcs to follow, he can call them to him magically. He is the heir of their creator and master and the current dark lord of arda

Galadriel is actually under the Doom of Mandos because of her defiance of the Valar and the Kinslaying at Alqualondë. She is not allowed to return across the Sea to Valinor and if she dies under the Doom she is not allowed to leave Mandos’s Halls rebodied and must remain there until the Doomsman says her penance is fulfilled.

The wars between Morgoth and the Elves and the War of Wrath took place in Beleriand not Middle Earth

Her brother his chilling in Aman right now with their dad and mom

Galadriel will be Elrond’s Mother-in-Law

Westworld is woke troontrash

good post

Attached: rangs of the lightning strike.webm (1920x800, 723.63K)

The only reason its not 1/10 are those 2 or 3 fine looking CGI background pictures. Acting is dog shit, fighting choreopgraphy non existentional, costumes are made of cardboard, it has little to do/nothing with Tolkien's works, scenario was written by some random feminist who never touched grass before (Lol,I'm Go Galadriel I'll just jump into the ocean and swim back several hundreds miles back to Middle-earth, what could go wrong?). I honestly thought that cast was the biggest issue but oh boy I was so wrong.

So is the original trilogy a 2.5/10 as well? Because characters like Frodo and Aragorn are pretty different from their book counterparts.

>It's bad because it's different

The shit they're doing with imdb is beyond insanity at this point. They started pumping out 8s and 9s to outlevel all the 1s.
This happened after they erased all reviews below 6.
At this point they just can put 1 billion votes into 10s. Because it won't make a difference.
We're stepping into the territory where politicians and billionaires will soon buy kids to publicly fuck them.

Its not like bucktooth's power fantasy is any good, but so far it has been bearable to watch. I think i kind of like the daemon character, dude is nailing the performance in acting department.

>71 / 100
>2.5 / ???

Is that 2.5 out of 100???
holy shit I'm dying

>spend $1 billion on TV series
>71 even with bought reviews
Kek.