Are you hyped for Fast X?

Are you hyped for Fast X?

Attached: Screenshot_20210429-112714__01.jpg (601x985, 148.39K)

Have they been to space yet?

She lets you be her bf for one day but you have to suck her toes for 10 minutes. Do you accept?

I'd suck it for hours

No. She's an average looking white girl with a shitty attitude. They're a dime a dozen.

Yes in the last one

it pisses me off how ugly her feet off. i could bust the biggest load of all time on her face but her feet are so shit. it’s depressing.

Can foot fags explain the appeal of their weird fetish?

You wouldn’t let her rub her feet on your dick?

Brie‘s feet are absolutely disgusting though

Lmao that wasn't even a serious question.

Sorry I forgot the image

Attached: F455F4F3-B3DC-42A0-BC23-2D6E551E7DAE.jpg (640x360, 64.6K)

I wouldn't just suck her toes, I'd demand she grow her toe nails out for a month prior, and the day I suck them I demand she wear socks and shoes and work a 12 hour day in the heat before sucking them. I would nibble on the nails, eat the gunk out from under them, chew them, lick up the sweat and fabrics and flourish in the aroma. And then we would begin the real love making session, and you don't even wanna know what that entails

Bit of a difference between a nice footjob and jacking off to photos of feet. I like handjobs but I'm not Googling pictures of hands to whack it to.

There’s just something way more private and carnal about feet. I can’t really explain it. Something about the weird curves and texture just turns me on

Whatever floats your boat.

She's so fucking repulsive.

>people make fun of her rotten cripple feet
>she notices it
>hides the rot and bends her bone into shape
>now posts 10 feet picture per day to memoryhole her rot feet

Absolutely vile human being

Attached: 1661916432829346.jpg (512x512, 45.15K)

Also showing her tits despite criticizing that years ago

are they going to mars next? or multiverse?

>despite criticizing that years ago
Source?

She was extremely hot in 21st jump street, but the woman is too skinny now. On top of that, and i have to mention it, she has disgusting monkey feet with a massive gout. Honestly, if a woman has a gout, no matter how hot she is, this losses her a lot of points.
Sorry, Brie, the best rating i can give you is 6/10, you gonna have to look for a man somewhere else, hon.