Awww, he's saying hello!

awww, he's saying hello!

Attached: 1525060104895.webm (474x720, 1.91M)

>americans

awww he loves to play tug of war!

Dogs are easy af to stomp to death, but only jews and muslims hate dogs for no reason. That and pussies who couldnt stomp out a dog.

Attached: 60C49CF6-60F3-49FF-A4EF-C9F921A95586.gif (300x225, 997.54K)

I really want to punch the black guy with the earplugs on.

>can't even attack the dog or the owner is going to sue you
>have to sit there and take it while it tugs your fucking pants and leg off in front of an entire audience

Choke it out, and maybe the owner as well for good measure. You have to choke those fuckers out or else they wont stop, especially if the owner doesn't immediately get a handle on the situation.

>you have a racist ass dog, Larry

Attached: rs_1024x759-201013104153-1024-curb-your-enthusiasm-guest-star-wanda-sykes-mh.jpg (776x576, 106.55K)

okay now thats a good boy!

Whos a good pup

Meanwhile if it attacks a black person...

Attached: dogattack.webm (360x360, 1.27M)

Hey idiot, it is attacking a black person.

>Awwwww! Look at that cute widdle smile!!!

Attached: 1653348263949.jpg (1242x1533, 101.5K)

Wtf I love shitbulls now!

Why didn't the slave girl just show her travel documents?

clearly teased the dog. they do not attack unless unprovoked.

>I love my pittie!!! They're not violent it's the owner not the dog!!!

Attached: 1642880060761.webm (960x720, 1.84M)

You're a retard but that webm is pretty funny

There is a huge market for some device that stops a lock jaw dog attack. Someone invent it.

Jesus Christ

>lol! they're so playful and cute!!!!! adorable!!!

Attached: 1653348202996.webm (222x400, 1.91M)

Attached: 1661196629212684.webm (480x480, 480.68K)

Ah yes, I will stay completely still as moving 3 mm is provoking to them

>so long gay bowser!

kek

Deserved.

Attached: 1638179037976.jpg (775x1024, 148.88K)

You are the blackest gorilla nigger ive ever seen

>so long gay Bowser

>You have to choke those fuckers out or else they wont stop

This, according to professionals who break up dog fighting rings for a living. Most people (like surely most of you, for example) are way too stupid and inexperienced with dogs to know that, though. It would require a brave citizens putting their own well being at risk, especially with a stupid owner who would likely only worsen the situation. But yes, the correct answer is to grab the collar and choke it until it passes out from oxygen deprivation.

I everyone had a gun in America, why didnt they shoot it?

jesus christ
get your kid a fucking bichon or something you psycopath

SO LONG GAY BOWSER

Lmfao

>choke it out
I'll just stab it.

What the fuck man

>nobody pulls a gun and executes the shitbull and their dumb fuck owner

The vast majority of guns are concentrated in a tiny minority of idiots. Typical gun owners don't own more than one, and they're not the type to carry it everywhere they go (minus NRA and CPAC conventions).

holy lel

I’ve noticed that the kind of people who sympathise with animals more than humans are almost always women or men with womanly constitutions.

If the being you care for the most is an animal that you keep hostage for your own emotional gratification you are either socially inept or an autistic control freak.

The effort to anthropomorphise pets is a part of the wider conspiracy to slowly destroy the nuclear family by substituting it with government and products (pets are a product).

If in a hypothetical situation you would save any animal (including your own pets) over any human you have fallen victim to the brainwashing of mass media and are playing into the hands of those in power - abandon your fellow man, remain hopelessly divided, go buy yourself a pupperino instead!

kid's loving it, look how excited he is!

>awwww he's smiling!

Attached: 24b8b1b892e4b27c880b643ae79c02be.jpg (308x425, 26.71K)

Based shitbull hate thread

fuckin based

the only based mass reply

nothing makes me cringe more than soiurbanites trying to domesticate an organism that has been engineered for war

>channels DMX

Attached: awww he's smiling!.webm (720x1280, 1.69M)

I'd rather save my dog over your mass replying faggot ass. Here's your (You)

Mass repliers deserve the rope.

>The vast majority of guns are concentrated in a tiny minority of idiots.
Wandering /k/ommando here: that would be 40% of the households in America, as far as anyone can honestly tell.

>Typical gun owners don't own more than one
Ah.... aha... wow.

Attached: NICS-Check-Firearm-Sales-3469300534.png (968x726, 217.95K)

Dumb esl poster

>over any human
idk about that some humans are definitely worth less than an animal

Aww hes smiling :)

hows this a Any Forums thread ?
talk about movies

You're a grown man who lives with his parents. Relax.

kek my mini foxie does this
luckily he is a tiny little shit so he can get away with it

I normally hate pitbulls, but that's a train car full of niggers and wigger zoomers so this one is fine by me

Attached: 1657750464739.png (339x437, 187.37K)

City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human. City Dwellers aren't human.

based