I am so exhausted. Everything fucking sucks. This world sucks and society sucks...

I am so exhausted. Everything fucking sucks. This world sucks and society sucks. I have literally nothing to look forward to in this Clown world. Also this guy is literally me right now. Weimar 2 is killing my soul

Attached: 1662518922600283.jpg (850x400, 85.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiter.bandcamp.com/album/bathe-the-babe-in-bats-blood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take a break from the internet

Spiter might be kinda good on Thursday

spiter.bandcamp.com/album/bathe-the-babe-in-bats-blood

Just seems like total Bathory worship but not too bad. Philly is always pretty good.

That should be an uplifting quote.

>I am so exhausted. Everything fucking sucks. This world sucks and society sucks. I have literally nothing to look forward to in this Clown world. Also this guy is literally me right now. Weimar 2 is killing my soul

Attached: 16624030923696.png (659x692, 137.43K)

YWNBAW

Upvoted

41% yourself

You should start a war that weakens whites and empowers homoglobos.

>I have no friends and no wife. I seem to be going through a major spiritual crisis. I still have the same old problems with my foot, which gives me incessant pain and discomfort. And then there are the rumours, to the effect that I am homosexual. Agitators are trying to break up our movement, and I’m constantly tied up in minor squabbles. It’s enough to make you weep!
Goebbelsbros, not like this

Goebbels would have been a better leader than Hitler if he wasn't an ugly goblin. Almost feel bad for the guy when Hitler started melting down mentally and he all, "Why is the Fuhrer acting so irrationally?" in his journal.

>tfw you realize trannies and chuds are just white men destroying themselves at the end of the day

Attached: WHzQ1UK.png (1040x585, 647.18K)

Unironically research psilocybin and macro/microdosing it's legit and not a meme

What did his wife say to their children right before killing them all?

"Hurry children and Goebbel down these pills!"

fpbp

>MAGA Republicans look at America and see carnage and darkness and despair. They spread fear and lies –- lies told for profit and power.
>But I see a very different America — an America with an unlimited future, an America that is about to take off. I hope you see it as well. Just look around.
>I believed we could lift America from the depths of COVID, so we passed the largest economic recovery package since Franklin Delano Roosevelt. And today, America’s economy is faster, stronger than any other advanced nation in the world. We have more to go.
>I believed we could build a better America, so we passed the biggest infrastructure investment since President Dwight D. Eisenhower. And we’ve now embarked on a decade of rebuilding
the nation’s roads, bridges, highways, ports, water systems, high-speed Internet, railroads.
>I believed we could make America safer, so we passed the most significant gun safety law since President Clinton.
>I believed we could go from being the highest cost of prescriptions in the world to making prescription drugs and healthcare more affordable, so we passed the most significant healthcare reforms since President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act.
>And I believed we could create — we could create a clean energy future and save the planet, so we passed the most important climate initiative ever, ever, ever.
>The cynics and the critics tell us nothing can get done, but they are wrong. There is not a single thing America cannot do — not a single thing beyond our capacity if we do it together.
>It’s never easy. But we’re proving that in America, no matter how long the road, progress does come.

just be optimistic
the world isn't as bad as you think it is, and you only make it worse by deluding yourself into seeing everyone and everything around you as evil and degenerate.
Try peace and love for a bit instead

Attached: imrs.jpg (982x706, 86.04K)

>just leave your daughters for the Soviet rape hordes bro

Loses its charm when you say it out loud and Goebbels is pronounced like "Gerbils". Nice try though.

Also the world is going to suck for a long time UNLESS

UNLESS

someone like you cares a whole awful lot, it's not going to get better. It's not.

We can whine and stew and post on Any Forums, but what counts is if you rise up and take action like a man.

He was very competent himself while he was the Berlin head guy and such, I'm exactly sure what the contemporary german perception of him was aside from that though

You can't change the world, but you can change yourself.

>name is gerbils
>looks like a rodent

Attached: B37F53A1-4075-4225-9F60-ED119C922C67.jpg (503x798, 98.87K)