Guys I can understand suspension of disbelief, but this goes too far!

Guys I can understand suspension of disbelief, but this goes too far!

Attached: 6scik2.jpg (507x500, 79.49K)

Attached: 2C5E7635-C717-4C08-8E00-51551199113A.jpg (480x374, 52.73K)

Why are mutts trying to push diversity in fantasy worlds? Aren't different species or races should be homogeneous?

Attached: 1659352438573485.png (600x600, 81.4K)

kek, fuckin stolen

It's two fold I think. It's an inability to imagine a world (or want to imagine a world) that isn't exactly the same as our modern world. It's also pure hatred for the source material. The people making these shows or movies genuinely think the original creators and fans are evil racist nazis.

I have no problem with black people, if they were black in the actual source material.

Oh so dragons and talking trees are okay but not a goddamn McDonald’s restaurant advertising the return of the Shamrock Shake huh

Does anyone have that picture posted a few weeks ago of a car in middle earth?

/thread

But why are they always black as the default ? They could use more thick latinas

>black dragon
in what way could you make a dragon "black" other than having a black person voice them? give it fucking dreads?

>It's an inability to imagine a world (or want to imagine a world) that isn't exactly the same as our modern world.
This is possibly the case for a large portion of people with an IQ under 100. These days you have many people being allowed into universities with deficient intelligence. The type that go into fields like social work and gender studies, where the departments are largely training camps for indoctrinating activists. You end up with smoothbrains being presented with ideology they don't have the intelligence to critically asses. Then they go out and act like they are educated.

because wizards elves dwarves are our HISTORY

I AM BLACK MAN, I AM MAN, I AM FULL GROW MAN, PEAK OF MASCULINITY AND I LOVE FANTASY AND BASEDBEANS

Attached: 1623082735888.jpg (1140x1524, 139.21K)

They just removed alien space monkeys because they remind them of blacks. Lol.

Literally yes. Get your own folklore.

This meme is based like put a BMW in everything!

THAT'S IT! THESE NIGGERS HAVE PUSHED ME TOO FAR NOW! I AM OVER THE FUCKING EDGE! KILL ALL NIGGERS DEATH TO ALL NIGGERS LYNCH A NIGGER STOMP ON NIGGERS FUCKING HEADS HANG A NIGGER KILL THOSE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS!

Probably someone floated the idea that orcs were a representation of black people and some dindu or white liberal got mad and started to demand black elves and dwarves in order to destroy "racist stereotypes".

>social work

I work as an academic lector (in my native language so don't reeee at me if I make a mistake in this post) and there's nothing worse than social work papers. Usually I end up with around 400 edits per 1000 words. It's not just like these people have poor spelling or something. They literally can't write a single normal sentence with proper style and grammar. A social work bachelor thesis more often than not reads like an essay done by an 8th grader. I'm basically ghost writing their papers at this, it's baffling how many idiots are running around with these degrees and the sad thing is that I'm enabling them.

black scales, curved horns, acid breath

Get fucked, racist nigger lover
Create your own, oh wait, evil cannot create, only destroy

Fucking this!!!

Attached: 1662194670151204.jpg (1439x2064, 440.02K)

yet these cowards will NEVER hire a black man as Tarzan

Attached: 1662215771993228.jpg (547x1024, 57.5K)