James Potter should've been sterilized for this. By some minor miracle his son turned out better...

James Potter should've been sterilized for this. By some minor miracle his son turned out better, but even Trelawney couldn't have foreseen that. And even without Harry, Neville could've probably stopped Voldy with the help of everyone else.

To let this little scumbag spawn is to condone his actions.

Attached: jamespotterinanutshell.gif (638x252, 3.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2300-swole-culture-perils-my-bodybuilding-addiction.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats the wizard equivalent of throwing snowballs at another kid. it really wasnt a big deal. thats barely even detention worthy in hogwarts

Throwing snowballs is often done for the sake of spontaneous playfulness, rather than necessarily bullying. Even if it ever were done for the sake of bullying, the minor nuisance that is getting hit by a snowball is cotton candy to the genuine fear that could be instilled in someone by being hoisted above the ground by someone who could drop you to crippling injuries at any second, let alone the humiliation of being magically pantsed.

What James Potter did was assault, pure and simple. He should not have been allowed to pass along spawn who risked ending up like him.

bro kids do this kind of shit all the time retard its part of growing up
sniveling wimp kids like snape need this kind of shit to not grow into sniveling wimp adults, they either learn that they're retarded and should change to avoid being the target of harassment, or just kill them selves and the problem solves itself anyway

Bullying builds character, retard. If Snape could have shook his cringe oneitis and maybe hit the gym he would have gotten tons of witches.

>time to bully hufflepoofs

Attached: 8057E27E-4B70-487F-B1D8-6A9FC605F7E7.jpg (730x1095, 129.83K)

>bro kids do this kind of shit all the time retard its part of growing up

I was awful, but not THAT awful.

>sniveling wimp kids like snape need this kind of shit to not grow into sniveling wimp adults

Nah. People did awful shit to me but not THAT awful. I turned out fine.

If you expect people to magically grow out of being a bully on their own, why don't you expect them to magically grow out of "being sniveling wimps" on their own? The latter seems a trait far more synonymous with childhood than bullying is.

>hit the gym

Meanwhile in real life:

>"When my biceps were at 14 inches and my veins looked like they were popping out, everyone was suddenly concerned. I could see why. I expected ladies to start asking me if they could feel my muscles, but instead they went out of their way to avoid me. Even at bars, when I tried to engage one in conversation, they would take one look at my arms and say, 'Compensating for something?' or something similar."

Oh, and the aforementioned quotation is from Cracked.com, by the way. Forgot to mention that last time. Here's the link:

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2300-swole-culture-perils-my-bodybuilding-addiction.html

>sterilize a pure blood family heir just because he likes play rough with his classmates

kek

>he would have gotten tons of witches.
>would have
Come on, user. He's head of the house with the most sex-crazed AND the most ambitious young witches of the whole school. You can bet that at least half a dozen female Slytherins per year offered themselves up to him either for better grades, social standing or just because they were horny.

snape tried to out lupin as a werewolf and get him expelled from school

>snape tried to out lupin as a werewolf
Well, werewolves are dangerous. Wouldn't you at least want to know when some of the people in your dorm might go on a rampage on a full moon night?

It's not playing unless both are laughing.

What’s worse is Lily fell in love with the guy tormenting her best friend

Take it easy, Alastor. It's been decades.

It's such an oddly-specific feeling, the sadness that comes with knowing that there was never even the remotest possibility of being bullied (loved?) by a nazi witch aristocrat as a young man.
>tfw

Eh, she'll fuck whoever she wants to fuck. That's her business. Just don't let her impregnate herself off the scumbag. That makes it everyone's business.

That did not happen.

Cracked.com vouched for this one, as noted in the subsequent post. Do you think you know better than them?

Yes, unironically.

snape was literally brewing wolfsbane for lupin to keep him from going on a rampage. the issue he had was he knew lupin was working with sirius black

So you dismiss the word of one of the most trusted infotainment sites ever, a site that frequently invites their interviewees onto its podcasts so we can hear them with our own ears, or onto their video so we can see them with our own eyes... based on what, exactly? What evidence, if any, do you have that what Cracked.com vouched for "didn't happen"?