Who will play her in the inevitable live action adaptation?

Who will play her in the inevitable live action adaptation?

Attached: 1696B6F9-76C1-4DF3-B117-54534AF60358.jpg (472x600, 65.56K)

your mom lol

Eureka seven is fucking nonsensical garbage. Fucking pairing shit

Sounds like you missed out on teenage love. Many such cases.

95% of the film would have to be cgi anyway.
What the fuck would be the point of making it live action?

You will play her, now put on the dress

Attached: F08CE782-77A5-438C-BE47-5FB9480C8478.jpg (864x864, 108.24K)

Attached: fatassraysis.jpg (1027x1243, 500.64K)

they became real people in the latest movie or some shit

They can't even get a single sequel right. Imagine how fucked up live action would be.

Retarded phoneposter

pink is close enough to red that she gets the mandatory blackcasting. As does Talho and the odctor chick. All already black folk stay black

Watched it recently and was amazed how many efforts of talented people were wasted on so poor writing

Attached: 1602645306371.jpg (796x422, 127.13K)

The only love that it had was the love of two adults who die after three episodes

Gundam X did it better

I watched the entirety of escaflowne a couple months ago after always wondering what it was like from watching the trailers on old anime dvds back in the 2000s. It was utter garbage. Literally watching Eureka Seven now after having only seen the girl in the fridge episode in my youth, and wow is this also equally shit other than the animation. The plot is just invent words for things, refuse to elaborate, and the elaborate 5 episodes later in the worst forms of exposition.

It so desperately wants to be evangelion it comes off like a fanfic with last minute changes to make the setting "unique"

This is the case with many anime originals from that time. I guess that is why they mostly stick to adapting proven light novels and manga now. And go 13 episodes at a time

>proven light novels
But those are written like trash too. The reason they go for LN adaptations is because it has an established fanbase and they tend to all be wishfulfillment garbage where people don't really care how well its written because its as shallow as a puddle anyway. They didn't go to LN writers because they're good writers. Fire Emblem made that mistake and we got the worst written game in the series, Fates.

well I didn't mean to imply the novels were good. As you said they have a fanbase built in. Bad writing people know is still less risk than bad orignal writing.

Her movie made zero sense

Eureka 7 sucked, and I'm tired of people pretending that it didn't. Anemone and her man were the only good parts.

This is tranime

In the case of Eureka, they had a chance to make something good but it doesn't work as a teenage love story because of kids, doesn't work as an adventure because of murders, and it doesn't work as a drama. Too much of all kinds of crap behind which a not bad story gets lost