How the hell was this rated PG?

How the hell was this rated PG?

Attached: Poltergeist-Face-Peel.jpg (1422x832, 93.44K)

That was before PG-13

I was a different time.

Attached: mYP7y[1].jpg (600x400, 68.94K)

it got rated R, then spielberg used nepotism to make them change it because he wanted a bigger audience and more money.

Jacked off to the oldest sisters panties so much the bluray got fucked up.
One day my dad plucked it off his Spielberg shelf and went to watch it and it was frazzled there. Dont know how and have no regrets

bingo

spielberg sacrificed the little girl to moloch and was granted a pg rating for his tribute

Attached: 1648077072024.jpg (666x666, 66.58K)

This movie invented PG 13

>blu-ray
Zoom zoom underage b&

Attached: 1661717807958333.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

Reminder that Spielberg and his cronies raped Heather O'rourke to death.

Based Jews

>nepotism
you dont know what that word means

Raiders (which had several graphic depictions of violence), this and one or two other other things got the morality police to realize (correctly) that there is another category between PG and R: something you might want to think twice about letting little kids watch, but which is perfectly fine for teens. The PG-13 rating itself was established because of films like Poltergeist and Raiders.

This guy gets it.

You don't, explain why you think he is missusing it to say otherwise.

>get diagnosed with crohn's disease
>die of exact symptoms 3 years later
they sure planned ahead.

how the fuck is speilberg using the influence of his fucking family to get the rating changed ? putting his little cousin on the head of the film board is he ? you soppy cunt

People werent pussy faggots in the 80s

THIS. Anyone born after 1980 is a flinching imbecile with sensitive feelings.

Blessings upon this thread come with me to the promised land.

Attached: poltergeist-2-gif-2.gif (400x243, 2.03M)

Family in the juggalo way. Now take the first 2 letters in juggalo...

>family
You don't know what nepotism is.

Little boys swimmed naked at the YMCA. It was a different time.

how is it "nepotism" for the producer of a movie to be able to influence its production including theatrical rating?

you are trolling or retarded ...go away

Taking this post at face value: his family are the JEWISH PEOPLE you idiot, who control all the apparatuses that he needs to concern himself with in the hypothetical/real historical situation under discussion. You have an 85 IQ. Nepotism doesn't just mean unfair advantage due to an immediate family member being in power, it refers to unfair advantage when any fellow members of an affinity group of any kind arrange things so that the fellow group member is advantaged in what is theoretically supposed to be a neutral playing field (but never is, because humans don't work that way). If your frat buddy helps to ensure that you get a job that you want at his business, that's nepotism.

They raped a little girl to death that had crohns? That's even worse. No wonder she died.

He's right. Seethe more.

Attached: 8943289234893289.png (1444x330, 207.51K)

>it's another "zoomer doesn't understand PG-13 didn't always exist" episode
Change the channel, I've seen this one too many times.

oh ethnic nepotism so it was just some fella talking anti semite shite ....yes im the fool here

Attached: 5f6148af0303509f50990be21f44d37b19962683a1b14b16f0515fde32d06725.jpg (480x480, 17.63K)

>implying the Jewish people don't own Hollywood
It's a historical fact, my friend.

Attached: FZ8GhCzXgAALIZ0.jpg (317x475, 43.26K)

massive jew damage control lmao
fuck you rapist shitbag

As I said, you are very dumb and what I wrote isn't even that edgy. The central point is that nepotism refers to broad affinity group preference, and is not restricted to family helping family, as you falsely claimed. This point was so clear in the above that I can conclude that you have poor reading comprehension.

Attached: 1617391986925.jpg (567x563, 61.82K)

Born in 2004.

sauce she was "raped"

I think Temple of Doom is usually credited with that. Even then, it's hard now to fully understand what movies were like back then. There was so much nudity in R rated movies that you could get a PG-13 with just a little. nudity. The Woman in Red has Kelly le Brock fully nude for a moment with a nice (for the time, if you were 15) glimpse of her bush.

I wouldn't call it nepotism so much as Spielberg just being the most important person in cinema at the height of his career and getting what he wanted. He was also highly respected coming off of Raiders and with E.T. out at the same time. Supposedly the ratings board is made up of people from different walks of life but this is a recent revelation and I remember reading long ago that they were picked from people working in the film industry.

It was a pretty fucking shocking scene at the time. I had not yet seen The Thing but I'd seen some slasher movies and Alien a few years earlier. I think I was 11 when I saw Poltergeist and I remember my reaction to that scene.

Attached: AW34d4S.webm (464x360, 696.86K)

why can't incels just make their own and stfu then?

she died of a gastrointestinal infection which is what untreated crohn's disease caused. The disease was often fatal in children until the late 90s.