The great debate

Attached: A73ACB47-BA83-4F67-9C89-E3E88885F183.jpg (1320x743, 79.91K)

Kek, I still can't believe this is real

Should have cast Sarah Gadon as the Blue Fairy. She would have been perfect instead of the woman they cast.

Attached: Cynthia Erivo Sarah Gadon 2021.jpg (4096x3909, 1.88M)

the blue fairy is called blue for a reason

she's supposed to be blue. that's how it is in the books

the left is more accurate.

Ok, lets say i don't care if she's black. Why tf is she bald???

Seeing that fucking animal really pisses me off.
Casting that ape as the fairy fucking god mother has to be some kind of psyops.

Because they have to tear down and destroy everything they deem White and you do that by replacing it worth orc monsters.

This is a product meant to be viewed , ingested, disposed of and forgotten. Modern Disney films have the value and impact of a McDonald’s meal.

That is a man indeed

Why is it always some hideous manly negroid and not a good looking woman?

Attached: 15240269319088-e1538600506894.jpg (1024x890, 122.57K)

Ghepetto was actually awake that night but terrified the nigress would kill him if she was caught stealing

She actually looks waaay better. Dmmit Disney.

This is going straight to disney plus, they don't have the courage to release this shit in theaters, they know it would fail. The idea is to present something that radically contrasts with all the original work, that way they get the public talking and seeing their outrageous shit.

To demoralize.
They don't want to show negros that are palatable to Whites, they want to shove monsters in your face AND YOU WILL LIKE IT.

Who has that copypasta about that guy from star wars and flaring nostrils?

>magical negro

>Please, stop ruining my work

Attached: walt.png (1875x2813, 2.68M)

Del Toro will deliver Pino-kino.

Attached: download.jpg (620x420, 65.13K)

Oh sht! Literally. KEK.

and why is she ugly? there are a million hot as fuck ebony goddesses out there and they always choose the fucking ugliest monkey looking asses they can find

The great debate

Attached: cinderella-billy-porter-fairy-godmother-header-1268510.jpg (1200x628, 92.74K)

left is unironically better

No one talks about how awful Pinocchio looks but how good all the other creatures look.
As for the Blue Fairy, it's truly hideous. I don't give a shit about it being a black person but fucking hell, don't cast one that looks like it's just crawled out of a swamp. Genuinely nightmare-inducing.

Sometime I feel bad for african female. They really don't stand chance. Not only do they have the body of a male (look at that ridiculous should to hips ratio) but they also have some of ugliest facial features. It's only topped by abos.