"incel hero" Jordan Peterson inspired Chris Pine's character says Olivia Wilde

>“We based that character on this insane man, Jordan Peterson, who is this pseudo-intellectual hero to the incel community,” Wilde said.
>She further explained the incels as a community of “disenfranchised, mostly white men, who believe they are entitled to sex from women”.
>“They believe that society has now robbed them – that the idea of feminism is working against nature, and that we must be put back into the correct place,” Wilde added.

archive.today/95EYF

Attached: FotoJet-2022-09-05T201216.583-635x430.jpg (635x430, 48.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-cKUkxxheU
youtube.com/watch?v=j82FBbgpUy4&ab_channel=DashboardVEVO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wish olivia wilde would piss on my face

She was so hot in Richard Jewell.

>"incel hero" Jordan Peterson
>has had sex and has children
Not a very good incel hero, is he?

go woke go broke

>pseudo-intellectual
I mean, she's not wrong

Geez I wonder why zoomer men are the most misogynistic generation yet. Perhaps their shitty AWFL mothers and their hysterical feminism leave a bad impression on them.

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-183918.png (1079x1856, 1008.86K)

oh no, she has revealed herself to be yet another person that doesnt really think about stuff

what ever will i do

how is he an incel hero? this people are jackasses that know nothing

Cameron was hotter
Marissa was hotter
Anna Kendrick’s character in Drinking Buddies was arguably hotter

Olivia Mild has spent her entire career getting MOGGED

Olivia Wilde is the face and icon of feminism.

>"insane man"

Do women want to be put in cages or something? Their behavior is so obnoxious and overwrought you'd think they're inviting a backlash.

>mostly white men
incels are more ethnically diverse than hollywood

its obvious she masturbates to jordan peterson.

Many such cases

Attached: BD846F59-27D9-4D79-AFEC-AA71BDEAF352.jpg (1280x1249, 155.54K)

why the fuck would you explain your own allegories? Is she gonna watch the movie for us too?

why do you keep posting this?

peterson and the daily wire should sue this bitch for defamation then make a comedy movie about it

Um, actually it's gay to get pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=s-cKUkxxheU

After six months without sex you become an incel. We can not know that he isn't one

No one cares about your friend simulator

he is the king of Any Forums then
also she was hot

someone made a good point about this. they're coming out now and saying this stuff and bringing up jordan peterson so that when/if the movie bombs and gets bad reviews, they can claim it was all the "incel peterson" fans leaving bad reviews etc

>this cunt calling Jordan Peterson a pseudo-intellectual
What a delusional bitch

Shia and JBP need to link up and get this psycho bih fr fr

Tucker Carlson is a codeword for Harv's penis

somehow please explain how 'incel' is not an ableist slur

Women literally cannot think in any terms other than people fucking them. Everything they say and do all boils down to this. "Ok, but what does this have to do with me having a penis inside of me?"

>mostly white
pretty sure it's young men of all races, it's kind of a uniting factor

Latest update on the drama for those wanting a qrd
>signs up to direct drama with Shia and Florence
>Florence gets upset at Shia's everything
>Shia gets upset at the complete lack of rehearsals planned
>Shia drops out
>Wilde begs him to come back and says that Florence's concerns can be steamrolled
>Shia nopes out
>Wilde hires a pop singer that she fancies
>Styles decides to do a terrible Irish accent and no one stops him
>Wilde doesn't direct, spends all her time talking to Styles
>Sudeikis, her long-term boyfriend and the father of her kids, and her kids visit her on set and she brushes them off
>Wilde openly flirting with Styles
>Florence is basically forced to direct the entire film
>everyone awkwardly realises what's going on
>Wilde divorces her husband and then publicly starts dating Styles
>still isn't directing the film
>gets into a screaming match with Florence where Florence berates her and tells her to do her fucking job
>forces the crew to sign an nda only now
>filming wraps
>Wilde gives a talk about how empowering the film is, gets served with custody papers while on stage
>complains that this is literally assault
>Pugh refuses to do any publicity for the film and slags off the film's trailer for making it look like an erotic thriller
>Jason Sudeikis starts dating Keeley Hazell (google her) while critics and audiences love his football show
>Wilde claims that she fired Shia for being toxic
>Shia writes a very humble open letter asking for her to retract that claim
>video "leaks" of Wilde begging Shia to come back after he quit
>Wilde goes into hiding
>Pops back up to say that one of the Chris Pine's character is based on Jordan Peterson, king of the incels, and pretends that nothing's wrong
>At the Venice premiere, Styles publicly spits on Chris Pine for some reason
>At the q&a, which Florence misses, reporter straight up asks Wilde if Pugh hates her
>Wilde blatantly dodges the question
Have I missed anything? Anything I've gotten wrong?

what if i dont follow jordan peterson and know literally nothing about him at all. will i understand this movie?

Based mongoloid whore for shitting on Judas Peterstein.
Cringe mongoloid whore for analyzing shitposts.

>Clean your room and wash your penis
Horrifying incel drivel

>looking for logic in intersectionality

Less than 95% jewish?

Attached: olivia wilde.jpg (512x512, 85.64K)

JP only does his speaking to stop the white man

They literally just blame "incels" instead of making good movies or TV shows.

Hollywood is completely creatively bankrupt.

>mostly white men
she has no idea what she’s talking about

"Incel" completely lost its initial meaning and basically means anti-feminist now.

>>Wilde gives a talk about how empowering the film is, gets served with custody papers while on stage
Video of this holy shit

Bitch probably hasn't even watched a single Jordan Peterson video.

>silly clean your room wash your penis man is LITERALLY HITLER
Do they not realize how psychotic and out of touch they sound?

>Florence is basically forced to direct the entire film
Can you elaborate on this?

Sudekis probably hates women now.

Cheers, sounds like a dumb bitch.

Wow. It’s almost, almost as if she’s an unintelligent, NPC, roastie.
I, for one, am absolutely shocked.

I feel like any "incel" community you go to will be 40% Hispanic and 40% Asian.

Attached: sneed.png (593x316, 35.38K)

fuck this dumb bitch
she deserves to be beaten and raped
and then beaten again
and then raped again

>mostly white men
so who's gonna tell her?

Woah you might have something there Sherlock

She watched all his videos apparently and even logged into Any Forums. She's darkly obsessed with cults, you see.

I saw hundreds of people on Twitter calling Jason Sudekis an "abuser" because of how he served her divorce papers. Bitch fucked Harry Styles and then acted like a victim when her husband wanted to divorce her.

is this what they call 'toxic femininity'?

Well it's true that if jordan is passing for an intellectual these days, we are fucked. I mean, at least the academic facade of democracy of the system up until 50 years ago was actually claiming that the system is exploitative and against the interests of the majority of people and explained how, we are talking about people who got television coverage. This guy is mentally blander than lukewarm coffee with 3/4 of a spoonful of sugar

I hope so, because I’m sure not going to watch it.

Ngl bros... Olivia jaw mogs me fr fr

Attached: images-27.jpg (480x480, 27.4K)

Well...she's not wrong.

Peterstein is a full-on quack and paid russian asset, along with druggie degenerate. All of which is well known, like his family abandoning him & his quackery. Especially after he fled to russia for his "detox" (AKA- debriefing).

Wilde can be stupid but still be right.
Peterson is so stupid he's just a paid Duginite stooge.

Think about it...
he sucks so bad at life, he's getting a movie cranked out about him by...Wilde? Because that's how low on the totem pole he is.

She is doing him a favor, if anything.

Attached: NYET, Komrade!.jpg (420x313, 63.77K)

>Even the trannies think she's off base

its hard to believe anyone would be surprised Sudekis would get cheated on.

Obviously women do not think and move as one entity, but when individuals act out - particularly children, or people with arrested mental development like Wilde - they are longing for boundaries. I think a lot of obnoxious feminists are pretty clearly acting on their "daddy issues."

One of the handful of true things that people in the US stopped saying in recent decades is: People need boundaries of some kind to be happy, and if they don't have them they're likely to be miserable and act out to make others miserable. You see this in the wild behavior of men and women, blacks, and all the varieties of sexual perverts the plague our nation today.

>incels are mostly white
lol, lmao

Now this shit would make a far better movie

It's a SAPCR not a divorce and the only reason a process server would do that is if she's been intentionally avoiding service

yeah and you might have my fucking fist in your jaw if you run your mouth again fuckhead. lets see you solve that mystery

>YAY FEMINISM!

Attached: A7692C54-FFEF-4EAC-BC48-408B9A619822.jpg (1080x1036, 423.46K)

best timeline
incels+trannies vs feminists

If a woman isn’t the center of 100% of all available attention at all times, she is unhappy and does something to get some of it. They don’t even believe in the drama they start, she’s doing this entirely for the attention. She doesn’t actually believe in anything, no woman does.

Hey Olivia! Please include me in the screencap you post on twitter and also is it true Harry Styles has webbed feet?

Movie is so scandal plagued and sounds like utter garbage. I doubt anyone’s seeing it. They’re just trying to grab headlines with this bait, and succeeding.

WHEN I SAY INCEL YOU SAY POWER

INCEL

Incels are nerdy white and Asian guys, people who hate incels are fat, pig-loke women and fat simps.

Attached: 1617310809829.jpg (640x457, 76.33K)

the unfuckables

No and that's exactly why that psuedo-jew has seen so much success, he's battling mental toddlers. Those retards just throw around labels they don't understand so of course anyone with half a brain will realize how stupid they are and just side with him by default. There was a decently long stretch of time where people were calling him a Nazi, I think some probably still do.

I miss Tron Olivia. A plucky nobody with a Bob cut and some sticks.

Attached: CB9DCF0E-07A4-423B-A600-B25C7B7FD72F.gif (498x320, 2.31M)

Woah *puts on mean angry face* BACK THE FUCK OFF??!!!

i bet that's one of those bait accounts from which those preposterous false-flag screencaps are taken.

Too bad Shia is trying to be a normal human being because holy Crazy Shia/HWNDU Shia will go to war against that bitch

>People need boundaries
This is true but nothing will save white women short of putting them in burqas.

Attached: FbrUStRX0AEF1qz.jpg (1080x1419, 160.89K)

Inceltears?
more like volcelmakers, LMAO

Do those months count if you’re in a coma?

for me it's Alpha Dogs olivia

Attached: 0CE26F74-D4B0-44FF-92B0-6993AD097370.jpg (1232x1022, 271.07K)

troons are incels, always were

>“They believe that society has now robbed them – that the idea of feminism is working against nature
Where's the lie?

Imagine being one of Harvey's girls and still not getting to be an A-lister. Like Jennifer Lawrence or whatever can at least look back on her career and say "yeah it was disgusting but at least I got something out of it". Olivia's best role was in House and she got that before she got Harvested. Talk about cause for resentment, she must fucking hate Florence Pugh

desu I might somehow check it out to see how bad it is when it never would have been on my radar without the scandals

for me its stolen olivia
youtube.com/watch?v=j82FBbgpUy4&ab_channel=DashboardVEVO

If you didn’t realize academia was fucked until you encountered Jordan Peterson, you have bigger problems lmao

Wtf? Where are her tits?

I wasn't there, it's based on the account of one the production assistants if I remember right.
The story was basically that Wilde spent all her time on set talking with Harry so Florence (and maybe the DoP) had to step up and direct the rest of the production. I'd guess that Florence was probably directing the actors while the DoP handled the tech coordination shit but that's a complete guess

>Bitch fucked Harry Styles

How do you guys always know such gossip?

This spacing!

This schizo babble!

This seething impotence!

Upvoted kind stranger!!
>inb4 you’re a russian in russia doing russia shit against leftists in the western world.

You forgot pajeets