do you know why a ship floats but a rock cannot? because a rock looks downward

> do you know why a ship floats but a rock cannot? because a rock looks downward

What. The. Fuck. is this writing???

This cost 1 billion?????

Attached: 1662260099841728.jpg (571x548, 17.6K)

Let me guess, this is going to be another Any Forumscel thread where chuds whine about black people. How many of these do we have RIGHT now? And you people wonder why you'll never be a virgin.

do you know why a white guy will swim but a nigger will drown?

>And you people wonder why you'll never be a virgin.
No I don't wonder about that

ONE BILLION DOLLARS

Attached: dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg (518x432, 22.34K)

Stop watching garbage

in another thread anons were trying to say RoP "objectively" has better writing than HoTD lmao

>paid to hover over the "newly created" threads
face it JIDF, it's over

AND WHAT THE FUCK WAS SHE PULLING THE ROPE ON THE RAFT FOR?

WHAT???

Attached: 1661468330177738.png (605x528, 37.68K)

>OP is about the writing
>you: omg black people pol chuds omg you have to like my important show or else omg this is like slavery again i will never be emancipated

It's a moral lesson to a young child, not a discourse on physics/buoyancy, you stupid sperg.

Attached: bruh.jpg (1440x1146, 77.53K)

It's about physics and some metaphysics I suppose. The gravel on the bottom of a river was once at the height of a mountain and it will never go back up unless some autist like me takes beach rocks to mountaintops.
The boat part is retarded though

still stupid and extremely trite

???? the rope was holding the raft together

one billion dollars

Attached: 1662416163107962.png (600x441, 170.06K)

tie a knot maybe????

>wonder why you'll never be a virgin
I'm just that hot, tranny, I don't need to wonder.

>Elves don't trust the SCIENCE that explains the phenomenon of floatability and instead believe in some pagan nonsense

>do you know why a ship, a craft designed to float, can float, but a rock, a heavy object with no real design, does not?
>it's not because of intent, it's because they're sentient beings
>in addition, these sentient beings care about light or thee lack thereof
>the rock has eyes and those are down despite being possibly anywhere
>the ship, which poitns forward, actually looks up - the eyes are on the mast
>are you following me, Galadriel? It's quite simple.

Attached: 5o61uvqhefaknebmemcftt3ref.jpg (691x637, 70.26K)

>there a paki's sat in a shit stinking room, paid to shill on Any Forums
that cunt needs me to shill for him, these sex offenders are obvious

Attached: 36354757856869670978.jpg (800x450, 56.15K)

moral lessons are typically based on analogies that are grounded in some kind of logic. this had no grounding of any kind.

It was a little too on the nose, but whatever.

They should've gave me that money instead.

Schizo.

Imagine being this seething negro lmao

> this had no grounding of any kind.
Probably because you're braindead. For the record, I don't want to defend ROP. It's a mediocre series. So I won't even bother to explain this harebrained analogy. But I can't resist shitting on evidently imbecilic spergs.

>too on the nose
more like retarded, even a child should realize that parable makes no sense whatsoever

Not all children are as dumb as you faggot. Sinking is bad. If you sink, you die. The earth is associated with the realm of death virtually universally. Think Hell. Think the abyss of the ocean. Stones are associated with rigidity. Closedmindedness. Cruelty. Think "heart of stone". Blablablabla. The analogy makes a whole lot of sense if you have at least 2 neurons to rub together. It was, in fact, too damn on the nose. Too fucking simplistic. It's puerile. But it has it's logic and makes a whole lot of sense. You faggots are just too bloody stupid to generate actual criticism of anything. Pay more attention to your literature classes or something.

Attached: you are a tripple nigger.gif (450x450, 24.85K)

What moral qualities do inanimate objects have?

Attached: 1662347605802736.jpg (957x833, 106.94K)

>What moral qualities do inanimate objects have?
I rest my case.

>Real Answer
Buoyancy, shape, mass, density, etc. That's the real answer.

>The moral of this question?
I have no idea. It makes no sense. The rock "looks downward" at what? Usually, to look down at someone or something, it means that one believes they are superior to that person or thing.

>you're braindead
>oh no I'm not gonna bother to explain the logical grounding haha!
every time lmao
it's called being grounded in something plausible, to give credibility to the comparison that is drawn figuratively, ie the entire fucking point of an analogy.

Then tell us what it means.

You sound mad, and dumb

How does a rock see?

Attached: 1660171532104438.jpg (589x549, 123.02K)