I mean doesnt this kind of make sense?

I mean doesnt this kind of make sense?
Why would anyone pay money to see her in a movie when they could go on the internet and see her butthole for free?

>Jennifer Lawrence discusses gender pay gap after earning ‘$5m less’ than Leonardo DiCaprio for Don’t Look Up

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/jennifer-lawrence-leonardo-dicaprio-dont-look-up-pay-b2160885.html

Attached: 10819116.jpg (3147x2000, 399.17K)

Not her butthole dipshit.

They always lowball when filming with Leo. So that later they could say something about pay gap.

When the Race War starts all these mouth cunts will learn what the real World looks like. We will not hear about gender issues or pay gaps anymore. But they will continue to whine about conditions in the bunkers. While others won’t have bunkers at all.

Dont Look Up (my butthole pictures)

As an Army soldier I promise to enter one of those bunkers with Hollywood celebrities and kill every single one of them with the knife.

Whos butthole was it?

Some rando slut, there are other pictures in the series.

that was debunked and it was proven to be JLaw's sphincter

If you're getting paid in millions then you should probbaly stop complaining about pay desu

:)))

lmao, cope harder. that was absolutely her and I gotta say it was a perfect butthole. nothing to be ashamed of.

Nooo a millionaire earned a few million less for making funny faces at a camera than another millionaire nooo this is why we need feminism nooo!!!

You're all literally rapists.

You're violating these women by viewing and sharing their private photos without their consent. A big part of what defines the act of rape is the lack of consent and there is clearly a lack of consent here. The images are even more appealing to you because there is an aspect of "forbidden fruit" due to the nature of the nude photographs being stole and originating from celebrities, which basically means that you're being aroused because their non-consent turns you on. This is a form of sexual assault. You don't see it as such because you have been blinded by rape culture.

If I were to punch you in the face, you'd be in pain. If I were to shoot you in the torso, you'd be in more pain. Both actions cause you pain, but one more than the other; the lesser act of assault is not negated simply because you could be a victim of a greater act of assault. Likewise, the act of sharing and viewing these nude photographs is still a violation of these victims/women regardless of whether greater forms of sexual assault exist. If you sick individuals have a conscience, you will cease viewing and sharing these stolen photos because you are currently no different than a common rapist.

Source: Ph.D in clinical psychology.

Furthermore, I am aware of the fact that legislation is now being pursued to make the act of stealing and sharing nude photographs without the consent of the other party a punishable sexual assault crime that can either be a felony or misdemeanor depending on the severity of the crime. I'd be careful if I were you, future law breakers.

>I raped Jennifer Lawrence
Hot. Just how I'd want to lose my virginity.

She's not as big of a draw as Leo. Leo also has far more tenure than she does.

I'm sure there are actresses who make more than her, but why doesn't she lament them?

Turn down the contract then or renegotiate a better deal you greedy wannabe victim

why is this bitch getting spammed today?

mine

>You're all literally rapists.
cool

I bet she doesn't like discussing pay gaps when she's the one earning more than anyone else in the cast.

It's not a gender gap, it's a Leonardo di Caprio gap.

i have news for you, the race war was supposed to begin 30 years ago, just like ww3 and peak oil. it will never happen. focus on improving the life as it exists today rather than coping with a fantastical delusion

You over cooked it. 0/10

This. Fucking this. I hate all those hypocrites in Hollywood. God give me power to mass shoot all these Hollywood cunts.

>I mean

Attached: 7d0ce49c71351046a5c9f5b8295807b15d5357a30e1dca68afa7dc6175efbf85.png (594x582, 41.33K)

eh...fair enough

So she's gotten old and isn't attractive anymore. Of course she's going to become a Karen as her career bought with blowjobs and getting ass-fucked flickers out.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 16-08-05 Dezgo.com.png (1023x515, 467.8K)