So… what do you guys think the dream is?

So… what do you guys think the dream is?

Attached: 149EB0FE-F46A-46D9-AAD8-1AB20BF0FF34.jpg (1280x1249, 155.54K)

B

I

NO YOU MUST LET ME KILL FETUSES WE NEED MORE BABY BLOOD FOR THE BABY BLOOD GOD!!!

who gives a flying fuck about this "news"?

TUCKED

Someone, post her butthole picture from the fappening

tucker is the most obnoxious disingenuous faggot in all of news entertainment but he's not worth having nightmares over.

You're all literally rapists.

You're violating these women by viewing and sharing their private photos without their consent. A big part of what defines the act of rape is the lack of consent and there is clearly a lack of consent here. The images are even more appealing to you because there is an aspect of "forbidden fruit" due to the nature of the nude photographs being stole and originating from celebrities, which basically means that you're being aroused because their non-consent turns you on. This is a form of sexual assault. You don't see it as such because you have been blinded by rape culture.

If I were to punch you in the face, you'd be in pain. If I were to shoot you in the torso, you'd be in more pain. Both actions cause you pain, but one more than the other; the lesser act of assault is not negated simply because you could be a victim of a greater act of assault. Likewise, the act of sharing and viewing these nude photographs is still a violation of these victims/women regardless of whether greater forms of sexual assault exist. If you sick individuals have a conscience, you will cease viewing and sharing these stolen photos because you are currently no different than a common rapist.

Source: Ph.D in clinical psychology.

Furthermore, I am aware of the fact that legislation is now being pursued to make the act of stealing and sharing nude photographs without the consent of the other party a punishable sexual assault crime that can either be a felony or misdemeanor depending on the severity of the crime. I'd be careful if I were you, future law breakers.

>32 years old
Cocaine or just being a woman?

trump lost to a senile old man lmaoooo

jennifer lawrence wanted to be treated as a whore, but she was treated as a princess

not her you dumb fucking brainless coomguzzling retard

>They wrote an article about a dream she had
Women are deranged and the whole world enables them

Does Pedowood make people deranged, or are deranged people attracted to Pedowood?

Best take in the thread

White women need to be put in cages. Islam truly is right about women.

T U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

There's no way anyone with a PHD is dumb enough to try and convince Any Forums users of anything, is there?

I love Jennifer Lawrence now.

Attached: 1661250206969917.jpg (862x839, 68.6K)

I can't stand celebrities who speak about politics as if their political opinions are supposed to matter.

k keep us posted

Women just need to go back to being second class citizens. Giving them rights was unironically a mistake.

I thought the whole girl next door thing was an act, but she genuinely is just an annoying theater kid that made it.
I almost feel bad for her, she fell off for no other reason than people got tired of hearing about her.

But also I'm tired of hearing about her.
Delete the thread.

This is the kind of thing Vogue feels it needs to make aware to its readers? Well alright then.

rent fucking free. pro tip: stop watching his show, you dumb cunt.

>white women
Ok rajesh

Attached: 7B04DDC4-82CC-40A9-8126-EEB17B740F1D.jpg (880x2960, 929.24K)

>career died after Harvey got metoo'd
>desperately trying to revive her career by jumping on "the current thing"

Once a whore, always a whore. Why doesn't anyone call her out on her being one of Harvey's girls?

That's right only sex dreams

>tds

But Tucker is naked except for a bowtie

Attached: 263zfux.0.jpg (280x400, 21.42K)

Do these vapid whores ever have a single interesting thought breeze through their grey matter?

Attached: tumblr_og6lqvx4In1uqdigto2_250.gif (245x220, 1.22M)

You forgot to mention "psychic rape"

Women are more prone to partake in social hysteria and are more susceptible to peer pressure. That's why 90% of troons are teenage girls who want to chop their tits off.

>im a rapist cos I fap to her leaked slutty photos
neat

Women aren’t being targeted with trans propaganda at the same rate as men. Good try tho

Attached: 14A5E674-459E-4D95-9697-C8651F6F4D0A.jpg (217x232, 11.93K)

He was so based

Now that you mention this, I've just realized I've seen plenty of adult male to female troons, but I can't think of an adult woman who wanted to turn into a man in her old age. Ellen Page excluded.

I love TDS, I hope everyone an heros when he gets back in 2024.

Vast majority of troons are teenage girls. That's just a fact.

Attached: FbuxZA2XoAA8ZXa.jpg (933x1577, 178.76K)

Attached: 166214548798592947.jpg (780x917, 165.43K)

>be so weak you need therapy
>think it's other people who need to change

Attached: 1660172408007683.jpg (1024x727, 89.39K)

Attached: tuck.jpg (635x425, 71.59K)

That's because most FTM troons pass as small, ugly men or faggots while MTF are fooling no one.

Attached: 1601114326494.jpg (1080x1080, 166.56K)

Last night I dreamed that the wall next to me was covered in tiny snails, then I started counting them, then I noticed that the wall was misshapen so I looked behind it and behind the wall was just all snails too.

Where's my Vogue article?

>tfw doctor forgot the nips

Supposedly she has told her MAGA family they won’t be able to ever see her new son unless they publicly renounce Trump and the overturning of Roe. Bitch is hardcore!

>A big part of what defines the act of rape is the lack of consent and there is clearly a lack of consent here.
how do you feel about forced injections?

no, that's what makes them vapid instead of just boring. give me a man whose favorite color is grey, is interested in the minutiae of glues and their properties, and i'll listen to him for 15 minutes while he gets excited.
give me any random woman, not just a whore, but even a nice girl, i'll tune her out within minutes while she gushes about how great her trip to cambodia was or whatever

Test > Estrogen
Men just cannot stop winning

Pretty sure like 90% of troons are mtf

It's exactly the other way round, you can always clock all FtMs while a minority of MtFs pass.

Her son is probably going to grow up hating women. Obnoxious AWFL feminist cunt mothers is how you get misogynistic men.

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-183918.png (1079x1856, 1008.86K)

Tucker Carlson Nightmare on Elm Street reboot when?

She’s already a kike fucktoy so not really a huge loss for them

recurring nightmare = sexual fantasy
Every woman loves a fascist

Attached: nazikiss.jpg (658x638, 80.65K)

>32
>Fertile

Hubby better make up for lost time

Anal, and when she wakes up her vagina is so moist there is a wet spot in the bed the size of a dinner plate.

agonizing cope levels

Found the coping troon. Women can pass as 13 year old boys but testosterone during puberty cannot erase your hulking jaw and deep eye sockets.

>1448
So close.

it's probably because even if it's about something you're not necessarily interested in, chances are you'll learn something from the guy, even if it's about the chemical properties of glue
all you'll learn from the woman is her neuroses and complexes, which will only serve in making you never want to meet her again

to what