Already making eyes at Bezos so he picks up Sandman when it's inevitably dropped by Netlix

>already making eyes at Bezos so he picks up Sandman when it's inevitably dropped by Netlix
Gaiman has always been a crafty little jew

Attached: 1662493778361245.jpg (1080x581, 63.52K)

>how to fail to buy twitter
But he bought it successfully? I don't get it?

>200k likes
that tweet is not clever in the slightest, holy cringe

>literally named gay man

GayMan is still seething?
kek. What a fag.

absolutely seething kek

OOOOOOHHHHHH EPIC BURRRNNN

I'm mortified that I ever read this old kike's fiction.

but he dabbed on the chud so it's epic. dilate Any Forumsshit

Attached: 1662430972661662.png (1005x668, 249.08K)

For a writer. that's an incredibly clunky retort.
>...doesn't come to me for advice on how to fail to buy...

When did Neil change his I for Y.

I took his online class a few years back, it was the most pretentious bullshit that I've ever experienced in my whole entire life

you didn't need to make this cringe even harder to look at with your flawless analysis

most of these online 'Masteclasses' are complete vanity bullshit

Based Gaiman
He loved ROP too

>fail to buy twitter

Twitter refused to disclose how many bots operated on their platform and what the true user count was which would affect the valuation. But that would require researching details of a news story which is beyond the capacity of twitter leftists

At least Terry Pratchet died when he did. I would've hated to see what kind of guy he might have been on twatter.

more like neil gayman

Attached: 1662229656325315.webm (1012x720, 89.61K)

Why can't people just remove authors from their work? It makes everything much more enjoyable

So the thing is.
People out there are still tagging gayfag as if he was some sort of Tolkien expert. What in the name of fuck does Neil have to do with Tolkien? Its not Pratchett (he already defiled that corpse).

He no longer wants to buy it because apparently once you look at the actual data twitter is doing much worse than it claims. It's funny because all the fags on twitter were screaming about him buying it then as soon as he decides not to buy it they try to sue him. You'd think they'd be happy and let him back out of the deal if him buying it was so bad.

>new gay man
You can't make this shit up kek

>gaiman
he must have been bullied so fucking much and oh it shows

>failed to buy twitter
Twitter straight up did not disclose information that was required to base the actual value of their product.

does he need money for his retirement or is it all out of ubris ?

>tfw I have all the Sandman Absolutes plus Death and Overture
>literally spent ~800€ on them
>that’s still just a small part of my omnibus collection
>tfw I don’t even enjoy all that shit but have OCD and like seeing them neat and tidy

Attached: D4BF80D0-BEE1-4195-A09F-DCE76BEEB35E.jpg (599x795, 52.63K)

This faggot knows exactly what he's doing. It's all intentional.

I don't give a fuck what Elon Musk thinks or says.
I don't give a fuck what Neil Gaiman thinks or says.
I. Am. Not. Watching. It.

>Elon Musk doesn't come to me for advice on how not to be the spark that will light the fire that will burn down the First Order