I just finished watching Firefly including the movie

I just finished watching Firefly including the movie.
I was hesitant to watch it because it got mentioned in The Big Bang Theory but it was pretty sweet.
The show started out meh but it got better and better and the movie was actually great.
Mass Effect obviously took a lot of inspiration from the show and especially the movie.

Attached: Serenity (2005) Target The Reavers_VP9.webm (960x408, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WERocs57QaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best sci-fi show of all time
Best TV show of the 2000s
The movie is good but Whedon must have been drinking or something because it's a really spiteful, irritable film that has little of the show's joyful energy.

They stole that bit from galaxy quest...where time Allen is dragging a bunch of mines behind him

kino alert

I liked the movie's higher production quality. I think that's pretty important in sci-fi for immersion.

It's probably cool to hate on it over here because on rebbit they love it, but it's genuinely a great show. And the movie was a nice send off, but always leave you wanting more.

not even close to best scifi show of all time, 2000s maybe but only because BSG shit the bed in the later seasons

Ok this post right here is incredibly reddit

i was disappointed by both galactica and the expanse, is firefly any better?

Attached: 1654285973029.png (789x750, 116.05K)

When are they going to renew Raised by Wolves?

sorry, I like it when the show doesn't look like it was shot at an amateur theater set which was sometimes the case.

About on par with those desu

You shouldn't go in expecting too much.

It's a really great show with a fun cast and a world that feels lived in. But space and spaceships are treated more like the boats on the sea so don't come in expecting Expense levels of realism.

It’s just wholesome and the cast have chemistry. That’s why it’s great. There isn’t that much content unfortunately but you should check it out

user, I...

If you like whedon speak then yes. I personally Cant stomach it.

I watched Serenity once but I've never seen Firefly. I was confused throughout

any day now...
thanks anons.
sad nobody checked my trips tho ;(

Series is "le fun"
Movie is srs farewell

>Wheadon Spark
Inexplicablely rapey characters and one liners that plagued modern cinema?

This scene is a perfect example of what I mean
youtube.com/watch?v=WERocs57QaE

Watch the original kino instead

Attached: outlaw-star.jpg (720x480, 63.29K)

Ahhh Serenity, back from a time when seeing this face on the screen didn't cause autistic screeching and spergouts