What happened to him and can he ever come back?

What happened to him and can he ever come back?

Attached: Brendan Fraisure.png (1266x536, 1.41M)

He's an actor.
It's what they do.

Attached: 40b4faf002f47c6a0d992d13b12bcb15--body-transformations-physique[1].jpg (600x483, 73.37K)

Stress and depression. Probably not, but hopefully yes.

He had shitton of injuries from doing his own stunts and required many surgeries over the years and had to pay the alimony.

the movie is called "the whale" what did you expect?

Isn't The Whale being recognised as megakino in those film festivals?

he got a standing ovation at the Venice film festival, he's doing fine

I'm thinking he's back.

He never left.

yup

Attached: 1662400267905923.webm (720x1280, 2.64M)

Attached: 1662414202026127.png (618x801, 147.71K)

I hope his wife suffers an agonizing death from cancer or something. Feminism was a mistake.

turbochad
how can anyone not love this man

The Rock is slime.

He got raped by some industry people. They blackmailed him with pictures. He paid them but they sent them to his wife anyway and she divorced him because she thought he was fucking men. He got blacklisted by his rapists. He spiraled into depression, abusing food, booze and drugs, whild starring in crappy money laundering films. Luckily for him, Darren Aronofsky was browsing Any Forums in 2015 and saw all the JFMSU threads. Darren decided to unfuck his shit.

Yeah, I’m thinking he’s back.

I hope you finally work up the courage to kill yourself.

Based

All we need now is him getting an Oscar for the Whale (even though it's pretty much cringe nowadays) and the redemption arc will be complete
I hope they keep throwing more and more kino roles on Brendan, nigga deserves it more than anyone

Big if true

good for him man.

Isn't his new movie primed to win every Oscar imaginable?

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.

I hope you work up the courage to finally admit to yourself that you are not a real woman

This made my day. Good for him.

Frankly I'm glad Frasier is unjusted, good for him, god bless him

I’m a man dumbass that doesn’t make me rope faggot. You can’t stop thinking about trannies.

God***

Pretty much. Critics are jizzing all over it and praising Brendan's performance hard. I guess he really gave all that he had left in that role

>unjusted
>stars in a movie where he plays a bald morbidly obese faggot

>I get no respect, I tell ya, no respect at all - they put me in a movie called "The Whale", I ask if I need to wear a fat suit, the director says :"I thought you were wearin' one!", no respect I tell ya