Whats the deal with big shaking asses

Attached: 301171899_10225679183120153_572876023729331116_n.jpg (720x720, 64.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/7eHXNsruDOsMIROi78Pbkg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good bait today

Attached: baldwin_smith.jpg (1200x900, 148.56K)

this thread will get 300 replies. fuck you all

I see you took the FB_IMG off your filename, hole.

I just fucking hate twerking.

i like twerking when it's grinding or a lapdance

>"shakin' the ass here boss"

Twerking is cringe every single time I've seen men do it too, and out of those 4 posted the Shazam and Chong Cena sucked. Star Lord was just okay, and people mostly liked Emo-Spidey ironically. So what in the fuck point is OP's pic even trying to make. Feminists are retarded?

The male equivalent would be windmilling your dick around like a Stripper. Doing a goofy dance is not the same as a sexual one.

Chud.

All form of dancing is cringe.
/thread

Will this board literally every recover from She-Hulk twerking? Has an internet board ever been so fucking mindbroken before over a 15 second clip? This is literally like 120th thread in 5 days.

Don't worry black girl magic Iron Man will destroy the internet

ghetto aesthetics

loss of civilized inhibition

reducing humanity to tribal animals

all part of the agenda

You just don't know how to have fun. Me an the boys are always up for a good Tweak n' Twerk

>is that a woman shaking her ass? omg, civilization is collapsing!

>is that a dumb scene? I have to defend it for some political reason!

*Girls

Same. Not even because "hurr it's degenerate" or anything like that, it just plain looks like shit and unappealing.

>let's pretend DANCE OFF BRO wasn't used to attack MCUcks here.

Don't worry the next seventeen recommend threads will all be derailed by people screaming nigger nigger nigger just like the last seventeen

Attached: 1660157651801640.png (640x640, 574.97K)

All of the scenes on top have been the subject of ridicule on here.

>Starlord
Cringe reddit moment that destroys all tension of the previous 30 minute overblown action scene, in a blockbuster movie with studio confidence
>Spider-Man 3
Intentionally embarrassing scene that shows Peter's loss of character after embracing the symbiote, in a blockbuster movie with studio confidence
>Shazam
A 12 year old kid on camera acting like a 12 year old kid on camera, in a blockbuster movie with studio confidence
>Peacemaker
From what I understand it's a cringe reddit scene that exists to do "haha evil man singing", as the opening scene to a risky show with studio confidence
>She-Hulk
Bizarre after-credits scene that features the protagonist, who has spent the previous 2 episodes complaining about sexualization and not being taken seriously in the work place, twerking with the bizarrely included special random pop culture celebrity guest, who is only relevant to pop culture for twerking; hidden after the credits because it didn't have a place in the show, on a propped up show on a propped up streaming service with very little studio confidence

She's not doing it for you, retard chud

This your first rodeo? This happens with every weird embarrassing scene in Any Forums media. It's not even the most a board's been obsessed with a cringy scene of two women dancing.

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/7eHXNsruDOsMIROi78Pbkg/

Why do women feel empowered being the town bicycle?

nigga tv gets broken over just about anything, same with any of the popular boards, granted some of them are worth it but most of the time its over shit next to nobody gives a shit about, there is a reason trolls love the popular boards