We are never getting it are we

We are never getting it are we

Attached: 600x900.jpg (600x776, 140.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfMBFpPbHDc
youtube.com/watch?v=1kfhmqXOcv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would have been dog shit and forgotten immediately with those two

Just play Dog Days. It's about the same length as a movie anyway.

Kane & Lynch was wild on release. They pushed that shit so hard and it bombed. Then Gamespot fired the reviewer lmao. Other than thatn, nobody remembered the games.

Who would you cast instead?

the second game was pretty good. shame that people blindly follow critics and say its shit just cause yahtzee or some other british faggot said its bad.

I blame pyrocynical for this thread, faggot furry.

youtube.com/watch?v=tfMBFpPbHDc
youtube.com/watch?v=1kfhmqXOcv0
Kino. Played them both back to back.

2 plays like a film, you play the game through the lens of a camera which is why the dialogue and camera feel so rough

K&L games (even the 1st one) are both misunderstood kino. I'll never stop defending it against the sea of mouthbreathing haters

is this not coming out because the chinks are still bootyblasted about the second game showing china as a greasy depressing shithole?

i'm saying it's bad, terrible grindy boilerplate grbage and the camera made me nauseous

this, I actually enjoy his stuff but this thread is literally just a bunch of parrots trying to be more colourful than each other

I always felt it was meant to be evidence tapes. which is why the extra gruesome bits (like blowing someones face off with a shotgun) is censored, the loading screens have recorded phone messages of what events are happening, and the multiplayer weapon select screen is all shown as being secured in a police evidence room and have a description on where the guns were found.

>Guys this bad game is actually good, I swear!

Walton Goggins and Michael Shannon

>raceswapping into black
good we did not

pyro is unironically in this thread and disappointed in the people defending the game, he saw it for the kino it was through the literal trash of a game and experience it was, and all the people defending it are doing it an injustice.

>JAMES LYNCH AS I LIVE AND BREATHE

if its kino then its good. the gunplay and camera being trash only adds to the kino because it puts you in the shoes of a degenerate drug addict shooting at police and gangbangers

nigger you clearly didnt play the game. The gamebreaking bugs and lack of polish are what ruin it, yes some of the jank is intentional but its overshadowed by the literal pile of garbage monkey code it is run on.

I played after patches. the only bug I remember was with the third person view fucking up sometimes when you switched stances and that fixed itself

You assholes killed Freedom Fighters 2. God I hate this game so called franchise so fucking mucb

Attached: 1639900989412.jpg (500x375, 39.83K)