Be walled roastie who only had a career as an actress because "eye candy"

>be walled roastie who only had a career as an actress because "eye candy"
>realize you can no longer maintain this role because you're 38 with kids
>become le serious director woman
>only publicity her shitty movie gets surrounds her lies about firing Shia, your affair with a boy toy pop star that exists as her exceeding cope with each new wrinkle that appears on her forehead and your divorce with your husband

Can we stop this woman experiment now? They're not suited for professional settings and they never will be. They also do not have the mental complexity to form kinos beyond "I can fix him" tier movies.

Attached: d4cfc1794e8eb40d6d7712ec98166b16.jpg (634x1024, 123.29K)

>be successful for being good looking
>leverage success into actual creative career
>dump old roastie cuck husband for one of the hottest young stars in the world
>manipulate libtards to market film
Seems kinda based desu

>Can we stop this woman experiment now? They're not suited for professional settings and they never will be. They also do not have the mental complexity to form kinos beyond "I can fix him" tier movies.
Best film about men (Beau Travail) made by a woman (Claire Denis)
Best film about women (Jeanne Dielman) made by a woman (Chantal Akerman)
>dicktards btfo

See how easy it is to frame things in a retarded way?

>BAWWWWWWW WOMEN CAN'T DIRECT

Says someone who doesn't watch many movies.

roastie post, opinion discarded

I still remember her as 13. She was hot as fuck.

>Best film about men (Beau Travail) made by a woman (Claire Denis)
That's not American Psycho
>Best film about women (Jeanne Dielman) made by a woman (Chantal Akerman)
That's not Irreversible
>See how easy it is to frame things in a retarded way?

Sure, who invented cinema. Men, who invented the internet you use today to simp for women who will never sleep with you. Men. Who performed your bottom surgery? A woman(actually man).

Stay mad dicklet

Attached: 1637190090043.jpg (853x1000, 108.87K)

>BAWWWWWWW WOMEN CAN'T DIRECT

Attached: 1637780454779.png (547x596, 264.11K)

Female suffrage was when society signed its own death warrant.

Attached: f05.png (1440x1425, 3.02M)

>OP has already samefagged his thread TWICE with only 4 other replies
Yikes

>affair with a boy toy pop star that exists as her exceeding cope
Serious question: why would you date a frumpy 20-something who has a lot of money and could leave you anytime if you could date a hot 20-something with less money who would serve your every need and mold themselves into your fantasy for you?

Attached: 283ECC4D-43C3-4EE1-BB0D-C331300F0607.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

and now she's post-wall whining about jordan pederstein and his incel army

imagine simping for a retarded movie inspired by fucking Jordan Petersen, only thing dumber than this Easter island jawed whore is her defenders

>realize you can no longer maintain this role because you're 38 with kids
She was always awful and grotesque looking with her man-jaw, she only ever got roles because of Weinstein. They put him in the slammer, and poof suddenly she and several other actresses who were all over the place can't get roles, what a coinkydink!

>potentially ruin your career for some boy dick
>lost husband, kids, film looks like shit, boy dick doesn't care for you
wew

i don't even believe the rumor that Pugh directed most of the film since Wilde was too busy having sex with an actor (abuse of power btw lol), because she already fucked up so much in making this that I think it's funnier if the film is 100% hers and it's still just kinda shit lol

Attached: brazillian child.jpg (283x315, 40.35K)

>Jordan Peterson is le nazi
White liberal women are so pathetic. He's the easiest person to dunk on, he tells people to clean their rooms, but libs are acting like he's a goose-stepping Nazi. I hate libs so much it's unreal. They are screeching hysterical harpies.

I tried watching movies directed or written by women and most of them are self-absorbed ranting about muh men and muh patriarchy. Nothing they make says anything about the human condition except that women are primitive.

Huntingdonswaifu bros, what happened?

chu gonna do about it

Attached: CHADMAN.jpg (563x1000, 60.77K)

Depends.

>for a women
Your value is linked to your looks, the younger boy toy will inevitably leave you the minute they meet a younger woman
>for a man
Your value is linked to your social status, no woman will ever leave you for a lower status individual.

Most male directors also produce trash. Watch better movies, dumbass.

cope roastie

Attached: 0c4.jpg (2089x2097, 186.07K)

>Chantal -ACKerMAN
When memes become reality

Attached: chris-evans-laughing-out-loud.gif (220x231, 212.94K)

>38 with kids
>still has a career
>but some user on Any Forums is mad about you
IT'S OVER OLIVIA

this but unironically. There's no suffering worse than being a once attractive stacey only to become a 40 year old post walled roastie (with kids)