WHEN YO WISH APON A STAAAAA

WHEN YO WISH APON A STAAAAA

Attached: FB_IMG_1662461283393.jpg (1080x1080, 100.12K)

Sarah Gadon would have been perfect as the Blue Fairy instead of this woman.

Attached: Cynthia Erivo Sarah Gadon 2021.jpg (4096x3909, 1.88M)

>liars have big noses
What did Disney mean by this?

I just wanna know what's gonna happen when they unfreeze Walt. Though that probably will never happen because they probably already thought his ice cube body in a volcano or something.

It's 2022, literally nobody in the world wants to be white. It's very telling that despite all the influence the west had on Asian nations like Japan and Korea at the end of the day. They still opted to copy BLACK and BROWN people shit than to larp as whites. Nobody wants to be white. Whites are lame, incels seem to be the last to comprehend this.

Attached: Blackpink-Pink-Venom.png (1024x576, 1.45M)

Attached: 1654669080195.gif (480x360, 369.07K)

Looks like a ghetto crack addict

>r. coping ugly ricecel

Some woke idiots still think appropriating Asian culture is bad yet appropriating black culture is okay.
I also notice that even on Western streaming platforms, Asian content like anime and Kdramas are the biggest hits.

RANGZ may be Amazon's biggest series, but their biggest movie by far is Shin Evangelion, an anime film.

Are any of these remakes even profitable or are they fronts for money laundering

>afro shaved and dyed blonde
>"Is I a white woman yet?"

Sarah is too pure as an artist to lower herself to churning out goyslop for the satanic mouse.

Seems fine, they made the blue fair actually blue instead of some white lady in a blue dress.

Attached: ae2.png (500x294, 23.32K)

>casting a bald gay man as the fairy
bit homophobic innit

Attached: MV5BNzQxNTIyODAxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzQyMDA3OTE@._V1_.jpg (2764x4096, 2.76M)

None of that cosmetic surgery is to make them look african, they even opted to keep the flat asses.

this nig shit is never going to end is it

I feel kinda bad for white people sometimes. Not only are they getting mogged by Blacks (as they always have) but now they're getting mogged by Asians to boot (throw a few latinos in there too). VMA's didn't have a single white performer it was just a tag team of Blacks, Asians and a Latino or 2 fucking LMAO whites are getting so obliterated I can understand why some become incel. They literally have nothing anymore. We own pop culture

Attached: 6456743.jpg (1280x720, 64.44K)

ugly ass old hag who looks like a troon, to play a fairy.
Sasuga Disney.
Making sure to destroy all sort of beauty and escapism so that Karen don't feel jealous watching prettier women on screen.

No, jews still own it, you are just the only one still willing to do their bidding knowing they just want to conquer and destroy you at the end of the day.

That's actually a woman.
Yes, Disney intentionally chose her to be bald because wokeness.

I'm honestly glad.
Hollywood is also sucking Chinese and Japanese cock to finance their films nowadays.
Give it some time, and East Asia (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea) will be the new premier entertainment industry and would finally dethrone the iron grasp of Hollywood.

fuck niggers

Attached: frog.jpg (1271x1199, 638.96K)

yeah that's why they dyed their hair blonde and red and had all the plastic surgery
dumb ricenigger

I genuinely don't give a fuck if they cast a black fairy but the costume and lighting make her look like a wight walker.

looks like a demon up top

she just needed to be cute.
Where are the super cute black actresses we had in the 90's and 00's ?
is it some SJW bullshit about preventing precious and fragile black women from being demoralized when they see prettier black women on screen ?

Lmao girls dye their hair different colors all the time because they're women you faggot, they fucking dye their hair purple, grey, orange, blue all sorts of shit, doesn't mean they want to be you anymore than white girls tanning till their brown and getting lip injections means they want to be a mexican. Why would they want to be someone they're mogging the fuck out.

We have the Neytiri actress, Sonic's adoptive mom, and Ezra Miller's gf in ZSJL.

Probably because fairies are demons.

this tbqhwyfamalam

naw, no
it's something else I think

I think it’s important for blacks people to know what the rest of the world thinks of them.
They have been given a free pass for decades and turned from being fairly cool (Wesley snipes in blade) into pathetic crying bitch babies (George floyd) because no one had the guts to tell them the truth
Hopefully some black Americans see these posts clowning on them and they realize what a huge hassle it is to even live near them

Fairies are definitely demons, not all demons are ugly, some are succubus like.