Did we like this

did we like this

Attached: 1649207737564.jpg (1500x2220, 2.79M)

i cant take odenkirk seriously as an action hero sorry op

ok

jimmys not a real actor

eh, not really, even the clip on youtube is cringe

No. It tries to hard to get the boomer John Wick audience and often comes off as cringe. Also Odenkirk doesn't have the physicality to pull it off.

>awesome shit happens
>What a Wonderful World starts playing

It was really weird to see someone treat john wick like a genre instead of a franchise. It was like a chinese knockoff product on amazon, but made in america.

I hated it. Really generic and predictable John Wick rip off. Felt like Odenkirk said “give me a role where I can be a cool action hero who kills people but I don’t have to put in any effort or do any training whatsoever”. He is unconvincing and the action scenes suck.

The backhalf is really just kind of bad. Awful exposition, bad finale.

Yeah I liked it because it wasnt afraid to be silly and in the process created the most badass moments like RZA fighting people with a fucking sniper rifle and Doc Brown killing bad guys duel wielding shotguns.

I mean if you ask for more than that then go fuck yourself. The only thing that I would say was pointless was the whole cute kitten thing, I feel it was shot just for the trailers but thats a very minor problem.

It felt like a mediocre sequel to a better movie

It's the same writer. The studio booted him from his own franchise after 3 so he just did the same thing again at another one

Terrible, it being on Netflix, I assumed the reviews were all astroturfed, until I saw that some people actually seemed to like it. People really will watch an shit.y old

Watched it on a plane, it was alright. The fight scene in the bus was the best part.

Complete and utter shit. Its the kind of movie I expect to find in a crack den that was bought from a dvd shelf at a gas station.

Nobody liked this

yeah.

Ah. Well John Wick 4 is going to be awful so maybe its for the best

I liked The G(r)ay Man better.

It's ok. A one time watch.