A cruel and cunning sorcerer. They called him...Sauron

>A cruel and cunning sorcerer. They called him...Sauron.

Attached: Sauron.jpg (1700x705, 183.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TNM1j83iVh0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When does Sauron’s man, sauronman, get added to the story?

>dear diary
>spent the day standing around in my bitching outfit in front of my collection of cowering orcs again
>none of them even commented on my new staff
>thinking of getting a new helmet
>i mean i like the spikes a lot but there's only so many times you can wear something before you need to mix things up

whats he looking at?

what do they eat?

>show the two trees
>no alien horror spider
>skip Melkor entirely because SAURON SAURON OOOH LOOK SOURON HIMSELF SORRRRRRONNNNN

Does Sauron just cosplay as Morgoth?

So is he like a Sith Lord in the show or what?

Wait a second, you’re telling me sauronsman betrays Gandalf for Sauron?

I like dear diary

Attached: 1661540943188581.gif (160x192, 1.82M)

yes.

>Cassie Claire’s Very Secret Diaries are 20 years old

>what do they eat?
I've found myself asking this question a lot lately on my reviews of Tolkien cinema with the orchestra and well just about everybody just standing around. Maybe I'm just noticing food more.

Why are they kneeling?

Sometimes meat is on the menu.

Orcs.

youtu.be/TNM1j83iVh0

He's the meteor man

No, he tries to be like him.

How long before Sauron is giving speeches about building a wall to keep the Dwarves out while wearing a red helmet?

Correct. Evil fire does not burn

I have such little faith in these writers I don't believe they even know who 'the stranger' is or who Sauron will be.

they spend most of their time DMing tumblr fanfic accounts to get their sweet elven dialogue

>no alien horror spider
Don't have the rights to the spider, appendices mention her but not in the context of the destruction of the two trees, it only mentions Morgoth.
>skip Melkor entirely
They don't have the full rights to Melkor either. Again, he's mentioned, but key design elements like the fact that he set the three Silmarils in his iron crown are only told about in the Silmarillion. It sort of puts into perspective another reason they made a second-age show and not a first-age one.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 11.30.29 PM.png (1090x1474, 2.88M)