"Fans are starting to notice some characters are inexplicably black"

yahoo.com/lifestyle/house-dragon-fans-noticed-very-160000094.html

Attached: SmartSelect_20220906-080042_Chrome.jpg (1440x1751, 494.84K)

>Josh Rosenberg

I'm not going to read your clickbait. Just tell us what the inconsistencies are or the thread dies.

The bad part isn't that they're black, the bad part is that they simply refuse to address it in-show. Like what's the point of diversity if you're just going to pretend the characters they're portraying are white?

Attached: D15541D9-FE36-40AB-BF44-5C5D8AAF236C.jpg (746x658, 89.97K)

unimpeachable. Valyrian. descent.

Lots of franchises have that problem now as they reach further back for quality material and that material has clear messages about genetics and lineages. Same thing happened in Dune.

>Rosenberg
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

It's to force the concept that people should pretend that everyone is literally exactly the same with zero behavioral or tribal differences, so that Jews can continue to rape your nations finance because we're all one race the human race n shiieeet.

I disagree. The bad part is that they're black.

White characters that act White > Black characters that act White > Black characters that act Black.
I'd rather have HotD's niggers than the GoT "ooga booga where da White women at" nigger

>The bad part isn't that they're black, the bad part is that they simply refuse to address it in-show.
They can't address it. It would still make no sense. Corlys isn't just black. He's BLACK. As-in straight off the boat from deepest, darkest Sothoryos. You and your ancestors don't get that black north of the tropics. It takes a European-like environment to make white people and it takes an Africa-like environment to make blacks. Everyone knows this.

Because addressing it would be racist. There is no reason to explain why a black person should be Valyrian or in Westeros, they have as much right as anyone to be there. At least that is the liberal logic of things. The idea is color blindness in all things

Funny, because the complaint about female and minority characters is usually >why can’t they just be a normal person? Why do they HAVE to make it all about their race/gender????

why should they? race doesn't matter.

The complaint? There's only one opinion about this subject?

they even repeated this fucking nonsense in the new episodes... AGAIN. On what level of cognitive dissonance do I have to be to believe that two entirely distinct races can be part of the same ethnicity/race? Did the writers actually read what they wrote or they went with what their jewish executives told them to?

if it didn't matter, they wouldn't have changed it

>The idea is color blindness in all things
Except when the story is about slavery and historical oppression, then suddenly all the black aristocrats and socialites are nowhere to be seen.

Attached: Goodfellas.jpg (1600x1150, 201.96K)

Yes it does. A lot.

On this board, yes. It’s called the “shoving it in our face” problem.

Attached: 134298526463.jpg (1080x1350, 243.69K)

don't be racist.

I'm not certain because I'm not that familiar with the source material, but I think the jewish writers are saying that the oldest and purest Valyrians were black. I think it's even worse and that they are doing the we wuz kings meme.

Based.

I think most blacks are ugly and can't act so I don't want to look at them. They could write an entire new fantasy series where everyone is black and I would never watch it or enjoy it because it would be shit.

Shut up Kike

Don't care. There's nothing anyone can do to make me watch this shit. I'm done watching media where niggers are shoehorned into everything, and the only thing people want to talk about are the black actors. Not watching GoT or RANGZ and getting caught up in the bullshit feels liberating.