Why did it flop

why did it flop

Attached: 1652881189555.jpg (778x821, 118.61K)

Are those arms cgi? Something looks wrong

>Are those arms cgi?
They are. She didn't gain muscle.
Boring story. Christ Hemsworth is kinda boring without someone else like Tom Hiddleston to carry him. Taika is bad. Style was bad.

Because it didn't make any sense and wasn't funny. Also a lot of awkward technical issues, notably the editing and cinematography. Imagine how bad the writing has to be that the suspension of disbelief that surrounds the MCU couldn't even carry it.
The muscles are, yes.

Did it flop? I wasn't paying attention.

I don't know a single, real, rational, intelligent, mature person that likes this shit anymore. Not one.

Imagine being manhandled by a horny, sweaty, muscular hershlag

Attached: 1659667428118474.jpg (1184x576, 113.97K)

it was cringe and they spent half the budget on guns and roses

Just kind of boring. Real waste of Bale to go out in a movie like this.

Who wanted this?

it plays out like a really long family guy skit instead of a movie

cgi to add definition

So it made over $700 million. That is not a flop.

Had no real hook
had a bad lead in
too explain futher: Spiderman had 2 other spiderman actors show up (good hook) and Dr.Strange had Spiderman for a lead in
(plus strange scammed audiences into thinking the X-Men were going to show up)

Thor had Dr.Strange as a lead in and the hook of "its le funny" wasn't a huge hook since no one thinks Walki Talki is funny after a few minutes since he's so tedious

>black-kids-head-floating.jpg

>four Thour movies
>only one is good
JUST

>why did it flop

Attached: HEY YO HOMIE.jpg (791x900, 51.97K)

I mean it grossed 750 million. That's a lot, not really a "flop" HOWEVER it is for an MCU movie. Marvel is at the point now that if the movie doesn't atleast hit a billion it's a disapointment. And doing worse than your last movie (Ragnarok) is bad news for Thor. But he will recover. Because for damn reason Marvel keeps making Thor movies instead of giving a movie to the character we all love more than. HULK

Which one?

Attached: memefroglolsofuni.jpg (238x192, 8.59K)

Advertising isn't reported as a production cost

No thor movies are good, but that's another discussion