What was his IQ?

What was his IQ?

Attached: game_of_thrones_ned_stark_hbo.jpg (1000x750, 99.83K)

two
it won't let me add more o's cause it says the post is spam when I try to add em
lol

disregard the lol, system won't allow it

Retarded since he showed his hand and didn't listen to anyone's advice.

Weigh his head and find out

Why didn't he tell Cat? Why did he even raise Jon if his endgame was to send him to the Wall to die anyway? Eddard seems like the perfect adaptation of a character that wears honor and justice as blinders so he never has to do anything.
Was this dude good at anything but fighting? Did he even enjoy anything but killing people? I love Sean Bean but damn this character seems paper thin.

He sent Jon to the wall to protect him from Robert in case he ever found out but not like Robert would have killed Jon or anything since he valued Ned too much. Everything in hindsight about Ned is pretty retarded

Bout tree fiddy

He was smart and he lived and died a good man.
Ned was actually the only decent character in this entire shitshow.

130 like any national leader

95. Not dumb, but just the same kind of midwit boomer you find in a church.

It wasn't that he didn't trust Cat, Jon's identity was his sister's dying wish so he wanted to honor that and keep it secret. Pretty based if you ask me but I still think he's retarded.

A better question is why did Benjen take the black in the first place? Was it before or after his brother and dad were killed by the mad king?

Yeah but I mean, the dead are dead.
You make a promise to a corpse and create more corpses, not to mention the psychological effects the lie has on Catelyn and Jon himself.
Honor and justice as blinders. It's easier to lie about a bastard than it is to admit your failure in making that promise in the first place and confront your purported best friend about his mental (and physical) status.
Ned isn't retarded, he's just a coward. Sells out his entire family because of sloth and fear. He didn't care about how his failures affected his family or even trying to redeem his friend. Renly had more balls than Ned, no pun intended, by telling Stannis what he was to his face and that nobody wanted him for a king.

The opening scene of the show with ned executing the deserter is designed to communicate that he's a retard

Why did he and Jaime hate each other again?

Because R+L=J is false and R+L=D is true

Because Jamie killed Aerys and Ned is autistic bout loyalty oaths even when he opposed Aerys himself.

Jamie I don't think gave much of a shit about the Starks until they arrested his brother.

But more importantly, what was his tax policy?

Ned was a better swordsman and Jaime knew it. Ned didn't like that Jaime took so long to kill Aerys.

I think it wasnt just being autistic about honor and more like jaime didnt act until he knew nothing would happen to him if he killed the mad kang

After "defeating" Ser Arthur Dayne a myth began to grow about Eddard Stark's swordsmanship. Only Jaime Lannister suspected something was amiss. For fifteen years he never fought anyone again, not even in tourneys or to teach his children, and so the legend grew.

Darkstar?

based high iq jaime