I don't care if it's your store and no one else in the city even cares about this...

>i don't care if it's your store and no one else in the city even cares about this, you WILL put pictures of black people on the wall
what was his problem?

Attached: bugginout.jpg (474x290, 21.93K)

he was buggin out

He was sick of It*lians

Not really, the whole movie was about racism. Also what > said.

Attached: TWO SLICES.jpg (740x720, 249.48K)

Scuffed Jordans

i honestly did not feel bad when he died

why was Radio Raheem so racist against the Korean store owners?

have black people always been racist against asians?

why he look so greasy

Asians absolutely eviscerate the myth that the Whyt Man is racist and keeps all nonwhites down.

they hate them because asians daily btfo the myth of oppression. mfers will come here half dead in a cargo vessel and open up businesses and in one generation be a family of doctors. can you imagine being black, surrounded by crime and filth, only to be reminded every time you go to Lee's Liquor to get a blunt roll that its all your fault?

This movie made me hate Italian people

It was a hot day. Plus, dat nigga MOIST. Dat nigga ZESTY.

Lol yes. Look at the Koreans defending their block during the Rodney King riots. Also even now they're just cheapshotting older Asians left and right.

Blacks are basically women and need to be the centre of attention at all times

nigger brainlet made this movie to pawn off black failure onto "race relations".

That kind of improvement requires a period of peace, and sadly there still exist those who feel oppressed by peace

>loud, obnoxious, overly emotional
>obsessed with shoes and jewelry
Checks out.

da og blackcel

Attached: download (1).jpg (194x259, 7.42K)

What the ever-lovin titty-fuckin shit are you blathering about?

Very incorrect. You're overthinking it. Racism does not need a motive, all the races are naturally racist against each other. You're being very delusional if you think Tyrone is thinking of race relations when he knocks out an asian. He's doing it purely because he wants to.

Attached: gus.jpg (500x500, 52.73K)

There's actually a scene in the movie where they address this exact issue. A group of old black men are talking about how the koreans managed to open a business in just a year and one of them tries to say it's just because the black race is being held down, then another one says that's just an excuse and the truth is that the black people are just lazy.

i once saw a sheboon trash a convenience store counter because her debit card got denied. so its the asian storeowners fault, obviously. you're right, the thinking doesnt get very far.

ebt card* sorry what was i thinking

but WHY does he want to? because Mr Lee won't fight back? seems like a bitch move by Jamaal to pick on the easiest target.

Attached: 1651223757686.jpg (960x641, 74.64K)

>but WHY does he want to?
It's fun.
They assault each other a lot too.

Clockers blows Do the Right Thing out of the water.

Attached: ad74f9f6dda2650d4cccb611f6ba18f9.jpg (500x737, 85.22K)

>Towards the end of the movie Sal and his kids were finally becoming tolerant towards the neighborhood
>Five minutes later they burn his pizza parlor to the ground
>Mookie says its okay since the insurance will cover it all

No other movie ending has ever made me this mad