RANGZ GENERAL

Elon dabbing on Bezos lmao

Attached: chrome_W4z3y5wJ4Z.png (748x275, 35.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WKU0qDpu3AM
youtu.be/FJOIPiEkcx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even the centrist/libshit normies are mad about RANGZ, it's fucking over.

Attached: cgp grey.png (680x167, 12.62K)

Elon literally employs black Dwarfs for mining rare earth in real life

Lol. Did he actually watch it?. What a chud

>Galadriel is nice
lol what?
Don't tell me that renowned fraud hasn't even watched the show....

>King of the micro penis chuds chuds
Im shocked

I want this bitch to be banned from twitter just because he didn't buy it in time. Now jews are on the alert and will never, ever let a right wing aligned person purchase a social media site.

>it's real
lmao
How long until Tesla gets cancelled?

Probably torrented it on some space-x workstation.

He clearly didn't watch it. Galadriel is not nice or smart at all, even other characters help to reinforce the flaws of her being obsessed with revenge.

yeah but thats based though

>there were no cowards and jerks in LOTR

Attached: FaXhDjXXoAYXQV7.jpg (1024x1384, 196.35K)

OH LAWD DEM RANGZ

No fucking way, what’s this comment on

She's not even nice. She's a right cunt.

Attached: This thread again.jpg (460x500, 63.25K)

Yeah she's definitely not "nice", but she is "validated" because she's hunting the bad guy that we all know is out there, and some people confuse this incidental "correctness" with "kindness".

The star book harfoot you retard

Several of his old LOTR lore videos which he went back and updated the thumbnails of.

youtube.com/watch?v=WKU0qDpu3AM

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 19.1K)

>Elrond
>Gil-Galad
>The stranger
>Negrolas
I'm sorry but how were any of these male characters cowards or jerks? I agree that the RANGZ show is hot garbage, but I don't see how Elon could have possibly taken that away from the episode. Is it just me or is he fucking delusional?

Attached: I'm the most based.jpg (117x125, 2.38K)

Even I thought she was a cunt when her company could barely move forward and fell but she just kept ignoring her

based

Attached: 1648064062401.webm (368x660, 617.6K)

CGP Grey is actually really based, but you can tell he tries hard to hide his power level. I knew ever since I saw his video supporting the electoral college that he wasn’t just another animated leftist YouTube faggot

At least we know the haters, are mostly just people talking out of their asses. You can hate the Black elf guy, but he was actually a man of action and few words.

ropesisters....not like this

Attached: 1662229656325315.webm (1012x720, 89.61K)

I can't even confirm if it's true, but it makes sense.

No wonder AF go for white guys.

Yo, this nigga really is a chud for real.

Elon has pretty normies takes, he just says them out loud.

disgusting racist fake news, his account should be banned.

>Elrond
i guess you missed the part where Durin makes a big hubbub about him being a shitty friend that never came to visit him
>Gil-Galad
i guess you also missed the part where he admits to sending Galadriel away so he can just pretend Sauron isn't out there
>The Stranger
is hardly even a character so i can understand why this was overlooked
>Negrolas
you're right on this one, as boring as the character is he doesn't fit the glove. neither does sauronbrand or celebrimbor really.

Lmao shill trannies BTFO yet again

I strongly disagree, and would counter with "even a broken clock is right twice per day" but who can say for certain really? I don't have a ton of examples off-hand to support this, but i'm sure I could find some given the time. My lasting memory of him was when he uploaded a video like the week after Brexit where he was barely concealing his seething and was coping hard.

>CNN and Elon shitting on the forced diversity in RoP
Did… we win the culture war? What the fuck is happening?

Attached: 166171705458741687.jpg (1125x1185, 90.31K)

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST DESCRIBE THE BLATANT PROPAGANDA ACK--!!!

Normie icons regurgitating the normie opinion is not a victory, it's just showing how stupidly far Amazon pushed this time.

>HEIGH HO, HEIGH HO

CNN is being purged of commies by Chris Licht and Elon has always used right-wing talking points to get attention.

youtu.be/FJOIPiEkcx4

LLAWWWDD